Is anyone super uncomfortable already?

crazycatlady5

Reaction score
Hey all, I see a number of threads about no symptoms or morning sickness, but are any of you somewhere in between?

I'm just super uncomfortable. I have a cold that won't go away and obviously can't take anything for it. And have also been having trouble sleeping ever since I got my bfp.

Any one else having any other symptoms besides morning sickness?

I've also developed super sensitive sense of smell, even with my super stuffy nose! But that's the least of my bothers with the other two issues!

My symptoms have been driving me crazy. Morning sickness is a big one, of course, but I've also had lots of cramping, hip and back pain, a cold, a migraine (possibly unrelated), vivid dreams, night sweats, bloating, constipation, gas, needing to pee all the darn time, thirst, sensitive sense of smell, sore and swollen breasts...

It's pretty miserable, but at least it's in a good way. :)

Yes yes yes!! I have this cold that I can not shake. Nose is clogged (not sure if early pregnancy or cold related). Always bloated. Horrible, horrible gas. Can not sleep as I can't breathe. Again not sure if it's because I'm sick or if early pregnancy is kicking my ass.

My boobs are on fire. Number one reason that I tested is that I almost cried out in pain when I put my bra on one morning.

Symptoms mean that everything is progressing and I am so so thankful for them, however for just one night it I would love to trade off with my DH as he sleeps the night away comfortably.

Sweetv sounds exactly like me with this cold! Oh my goodness I want to be rid of it!

But yes symptoms are for a very good thing!!

My boobs haven't been too bad yet, some small twinges here and there. I've also been less hungry than usual, which I found odd?? I was expecting to want to eat all the time...

I've had the stuffy nose and my doc told me to go outside where it's cold. It totally works, also keeping the heat down in the house. Your capillaries dialate and are more open when you're preggers which quite often produces terribly stuffy noses. Saline spray can help but ice or being outside if it's cold where you live clears it up in minutes. I'm in Canada so no shortage of cold weather right now.

I find standing in the shower or going outside helps. Cold doesn't even begin to describe it. Still snowing here at -20 C (-4F). I'm so done with this weather! Too much outside and I'm afraid to get really sick or start losing limbs. Glad that I won't be too pregnant when it's super hot out and to be holding a newborn when the weather turns cold again. What a great reason to hibernate all winter next year.

I'm in Canada too, but BC, so you guys know we don't have winter like the rest of the country :s haha.

I think that's true about the cold. I was inside last night watching a dance and it was super warm and I was just sooo plugged up and it totally cleared up when I went outside, so that helped. Warm showers seem to help a bit too. I just want this cold to go away, I'll enjoy it so much more after that! It's totally affecting my sleep, daylight savings time and I woke up at 6! So basically 5! What on earth!

Argh!! I dislike losing my hour of sleep as it is let alone waking up at a crazy time. I went to the doctor last week to see if there was anything I could do to help me sleep. I'm exhausted but have a horrible cough and my nose is plugged so I kept waking up. Due to pregnancy there was nothing they could give me.

Fx it clears up for us fast!

I'm in Ontario so it's bad but not as bad as some of the other provinces. Much better than it was last year with the crazy 3 feet of ice and -45 most of the winter.

For all you stuffy noses try this:
Press your thumb right above your nose..around where your "third eye" would be. Then push your tongue up against the roof of your mouth where your hard palette becomes the soft palette. Push for increments of 20 seconds. Release repeat. you should be feeling better within a min.
The first time I tried it took me a good minute to get relief.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->