Is anyone thinking of the next one already ?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by CLH_X3, Jan 25, 2011.

1. CLH_X3

CLH_X3 Love my two babies!

This is my first ...

And iv always wanted 3 ...

Iv started thinking of the timing for the nxt one already ..

I'm thinking of weighting a year then trying again :) anyone else ?

2. Anna1982

Anna1982 mummy of 4

well no more for me lol fours enough
    but my first two are very close in age, a year and a few hours apart, its hard sometimes but so worth it
    there will be 19months between my youngest and the twins so another small gap

3. zippy4

zippy4 Well-Known Member

Lol your like me hun, I also want 3 and am pregnant with my 1st. We were goin 2 wait 6 months to a year after our wee man is born to try again as we had quite a lot of problems getting pregnant and it could take a while. But depending on the wee mans operations we might have to wait longer. I would like 2 close in age and then a bit of a gap before number 3 lol xx

4. SPN1304

SPN1304 new mummy to baby boy :-)

No way not yet! Although OH is :wacko:

5. Chellxx

Chellxx Soon to be 3 under 3 eeek

I'm the same as you hun 6 months after lil man is here we want to start trying again and then one more at a later date but i might change my mind after the birth lol

6. CLH_X3

CLH_X3 Love my two babies!

Exact same here aswel ... It took me 15 months to get preg with this one so that's why il wait a year max to start trying again ..

But after I give birth I will not be taking any kind of contraception so it may happen alot sooner which isn't a problem :)

7. Cabbage

Cabbage Expecting Identical Twins

I will be trying for another one ASAP after this one!

8. BaybeeMama

BaybeeMama Well-Known Member

This is my first and I'm certainly not thinking of having another right away. I think one is all I'm able to handle at this time. I want my bebe to have time to be the tiny bebe. I want to wait 5 years if I can before having another LO

9. Ozzieshunni

Ozzieshunni Guest

No way! I'm waiting at least 2 or 3 years. Not to mention we'll be making a big move after the birth of this one. I need time to settle! :haha:

10. lkkha

lkkha Mum to 8

It's lovely having babies close together! I had my 5th 6 days before my 4th was 1! It was lovely having them so close together & I would recommend it to anyone, if you think you can cope then go for it! I have had lots of different age gaps, 3 yrs, then 16 months, then 2.5 yrs, then 1yr. This time is my longest gap, my youngest will be nearly 4yrs when no. 6 is born!

11. Muma22princes

Muma22princes Well-Known Member

this will be my 3rd and my oh 1st, im quite happy with that but hes talking about having another after this one to even the numbers out lol

12. Cabbage

Cabbage Expecting Identical Twins

I am probably a lot older than some of you; that's my main reason for having another straight away! I wish I could wait for 5 or 6 years before having another but I don't have that luxury. I would be very happy to have as many as possible!!

13. buttercup29

buttercup29 Well-Known Member

yep same here took us 18months to fall for this one and defo a bigger gap than i wonted, my son will be nearly 5 wen bubs is born so prob wen lo is 9months gonna try again then that will be it for us xx

14. MrsJA

MrsJA Nervously pregnant!

It took us a couple of years to get pregnant and we are in our 30's, so I want to get cracking with number 2 straight away!

It's likely that bubba number 2 will be an IVF baby like this one, so I'd like to start that process in less than a year.

We won't be using contraception, so if we get a miracle baby while we're waiting, that would be even better!

15. sophisticat

sophisticat Well-Known Member

At the moment I never want to be pregnant again! EVER!

I'm sure that'll all change when my baby's here and I've forgotten the pregnancy and labour part heheh. I do want two or maybe three but I'd like there to be a 4-5 year gap between them anyway.

16. Mummy2B21

Mummy2B21 Mum of Two

Yes, and i havent evan had my first one yet lol. I plan on having 4 children altogether and would like my next one when this one is 3 and then the next one a year later so ill have 3 under 5 :/ lol and then the fourth about 5-6 years after the 3rd.

Have already discussed this with OH and he has agreed hehee :)

17. spstarla78

spstarla78 Well-Known Member

I know, mine is diabolically planning another one already! I told him let's give this one a year or so (and give my body a break!)... :haha:

18. caarmywife

caarmywife Well-Known Member

Yes, but shhh dont tell my hubby! I am the same- will be 30 when LO is born and would like to have another within 2 yrs. But I may have some persuading to do!

19. DragoPanda

DragoPanda Guest

I always wanted 3 as well... but since i am not married yet i can't think seriously about having another... i would have liked to space them out about 3 years apart though.. will see what happens. Hopefully I'm married within 3 years lol

20. littleblonde

littleblonde kacey and sophie

this is my 2nd and last 1. We planned to wait a yr but that hasnt happened. So be carefull girls. I had lots of problems before kacey. Had sex once in my cycle and got pregnant. Cant wait x