Is anyone thinking of the next one already ?

CLH_X3

Love my two babies!
Reaction score
This is my first ...

And iv always wanted 3 ...

Iv started thinking of the timing for the nxt one already ..

I'm thinking of weighting a year then trying again :) anyone else ?

well no more for me lol fours enough
but my first two are very close in age, a year and a few hours apart, its hard sometimes but so worth it
there will be 19months between my youngest and the twins so another small gap

Lol your like me hun, I also want 3 and am pregnant with my 1st. We were goin 2 wait 6 months to a year after our wee man is born to try again as we had quite a lot of problems getting pregnant and it could take a while. But depending on the wee mans operations we might have to wait longer. I would like 2 close in age and then a bit of a gap before number 3 lol xx

Lol your like me hun, I also want 3 and am pregnant with my 1st. We were goin 2 wait 6 months to a year after our wee man is born to try again as we had quite a lot of problems getting pregnant and it could take a while. But depending on the wee mans operations we might have to wait longer. I would like 2 close in age and then a bit of a gap before number 3 lol xx

I'm the same as you hun 6 months after lil man is here we want to start trying again and then one more at a later date but i might change my mind after the birth lol

Exact same here aswel ... It took me 15 months to get preg with this one so that's why il wait a year max to start trying again ..

But after I give birth I will not be taking any kind of contraception so it may happen alot sooner which isn't a problem :)

I will be trying for another one ASAP after this one!

This is my first and I'm certainly not thinking of having another right away. I think one is all I'm able to handle at this time. I want my bebe to have time to be the tiny bebe. I want to wait 5 years if I can before having another LO

No way! I'm waiting at least 2 or 3 years. Not to mention we'll be making a big move after the birth of this one. I need time to settle! :haha:

It's lovely having babies close together! I had my 5th 6 days before my 4th was 1! It was lovely having them so close together & I would recommend it to anyone, if you think you can cope then go for it! I have had lots of different age gaps, 3 yrs, then 16 months, then 2.5 yrs, then 1yr. This time is my longest gap, my youngest will be nearly 4yrs when no. 6 is born!

this will be my 3rd and my oh 1st, im quite happy with that but hes talking about having another after this one to even the numbers out lol

I am probably a lot older than some of you; that's my main reason for having another straight away! I wish I could wait for 5 or 6 years before having another but I don't have that luxury. I would be very happy to have as many as possible!!

yep same here took us 18months to fall for this one and defo a bigger gap than i wonted, my son will be nearly 5 wen bubs is born so prob wen lo is 9months gonna try again then that will be it for us xx

It took us a couple of years to get pregnant and we are in our 30's, so I want to get cracking with number 2 straight away!

It's likely that bubba number 2 will be an IVF baby like this one, so I'd like to start that process in less than a year.

We won't be using contraception, so if we get a miracle baby while we're waiting, that would be even better!

At the moment I never want to be pregnant again! EVER!

I'm sure that'll all change when my baby's here and I've forgotten the pregnancy and labour part heheh. I do want two or maybe three but I'd like there to be a 4-5 year gap between them anyway.

Yes, and i havent evan had my first one yet lol. I plan on having 4 children altogether and would like my next one when this one is 3 and then the next one a year later so ill have 3 under 5 :/ lol and then the fourth about 5-6 years after the 3rd.

Have already discussed this with OH and he has agreed hehee :)

Yes, but shhh dont tell my hubby! I am the same- will be 30 when LO is born and would like to have another within 2 yrs. But I may have some persuading to do!

I always wanted 3 as well... but since i am not married yet i can't think seriously about having another... i would have liked to space them out about 3 years apart though.. will see what happens. Hopefully I'm married within 3 years lol

this is my 2nd and last 1. We planned to wait a yr but that hasnt happened. So be carefull girls. I had lots of problems before kacey. Had sex once in my cycle and got pregnant. Cant wait x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->