Is anyone thinking of the next one already ?

Definitely. This pregnancy has been a breeze for me so far (no m/s or anything) and I'm really loving it.

I know things don't always go according to plan, but the plan is to pop this one out, take my year of mat leave, and time the second one so that when I go back to work, it's for the minimum 5 months I have to stick it out in order to qualify for the next year of mat leave. And then "retire" for 10 years or so.

It took us two years to get pregnant with this one (our first). & we want at least three. I don't want them too far apart in age. :( I think we are probably going to NTNP after LO is born... but not start actively TTCing for 6 months to one year. Good luck!
x

Ehhh..... I think this will be my only baby.....barring any unexpected surprises...but I am 34 and have been pretty good about that, so I am thinking it will just be me and the baby.

I will defo be having one more and my oh said the next will be our last (He already has 1) so it would mean 2 of mine and 3 for him...

I WILL have a 3rd, I dont think hes totally against the idea but i will have to do some persuding for the 3rd one... I can do it though

I always wanted three, and DH wanted two... but after the first 15 weeks of all-day sickness (there really is nothing in the world that can prepare you for how awful that can be) I've decided that one more will probably be enough for me as well. And we'll definitely be waiting at LEAST a year before even thinking about another one... maybe two years... but I have to see how I feel about it once LO is here :)

I think we're done after this one.

Last time I though I'll wait until 1 year to start trying, got pregnant after 9 months though. I'm afraid we didn't really do much in the way of preventing another pregnancy :haha:

I want to wait like a year and a half to two years after baby is born. Dh wants to start trying sooner but no way. I need a little break physically. My morning sickness with both pregnancies was no joke

Yep we've both already started thinking about it :) we want at least 2 probably no more than 3 ideally and with having previous problems I'm keen make starts on no.2 when we can. I may even come back to work pregnant with any luck cause I'm taking 9 months off. Ideally I would like 18month-2 year gap between babies but of course you can't always plan these things.

Does anyone know how long you have to be back at work after maternity leave before taking maternity leave again?

x

It took us a couple of years to get pregnant and we are in our 30's, so I want to get cracking with number 2 straight away!

It's likely that bubba number 2 will be an IVF baby like this one, so I'd like to start that process in less than a year.

We won't be using contraception, so if we get a miracle baby while we're waiting, that would be even better!

Same here hun my partner bit older than me but it took us two and half years with IVF to get here, so I will BE NOT using any protection once I have princess.. And if it happened well :cloud9: (which i doubt) but if it didnt and we do IVF again i would like to do that within a year suppose it boils down to money tho as ivf isnt cheap.. however if i only have 1 child then so be it, i be OVER the moon with the 1 x

I want to wait til Leo is 5 and in school then try again. But oh is adamant that he will not have anymore :cry: he has a little boy already who's 8 so I understand where he's coming from but I dont just want one baby with him :wacko:

its still very debateable. I would very much love to try for another (in my head its a good idea) and i know df would love to too, but i suffer so much during pregnancy i dont know if i can do it to myself again, and i was so ill after my last for the first week or so, i dont ever want to be like that again, so i suppose for now we will just see how it goes, and how i feel after this one. it would be nice, not getting any younger, but i do have my limits. lol xx

OH and I have already started talking about the next one, although I don't think I'd want more than two. OH seems happy to stop at one as he's an only child and it's what he's used to, but I told him to wait until this bubba is born first and see how he feels then.

Hi, me and my OH chatted about a second one assuming this one is all well... I would like two, at a push three.. but I need to have this one first, mustn't be to presumptious x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->