Is anyone using clay masks/skin treatments?

Leafy

Reaction score
Hey.

Just wondering if anyone is using or knows of a safe facial clay mask to use when pregnant? I've read to avoid salicylic acid? I'm a complete novice in this area anyway and have never used a face mask before but I've got some quite painful spots on my chin area now & don't want to try anything that is unsafe.

Anyone? :flower:

I use Beautycounter products. My sis in law introduced me to the line whike I was nursing DS. They're safe and free of harmful chemicals and preservatives. (I do sell the products, so you can look at mandyz.beatycounter.Com if you want to see the products) Please don't think I'm just trying to plug the line. I was dealing with major breakouts during each pregnancy and after, and continued to break out. I also had bad pregnancy mask and scars. So far I've managed to keep my skin clear and lightened the mask and scars. Wish I'd been using these products during my other pregnancies. I was so self-conscious about my bad skin. HTH.

I use lush handmade cosmetics. they are generally safe for pregnancy and all natural

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->