Is anyone's cervix still low?

DaisyDuke

Matilda Tasya's mum :)
Reaction score
Mine is and i'm really worried i have already had a m/c :cry:

i dont know what to even look for....Never really stuck my finger up that far LOL

:rofl: i have been ttc over 14 cycles, so i have become very experienced at it :blush: dont start looking now, as u wont have anything to compare it with, so u wont know if its low or high :hugs:

Mines high but my temps are low so can see why you would worry hun :hugs: hope your little raisin is a ultra sticky one :D xxx

Oh no, i literally dont know what we will do if we loose another, it takes me so long to fall as it is, im seeing a FS. I dont think i have the strength to carry on :cry:

Hun some women's cervix's dont lift up high til 12wks or later Im sure I read it somewhere, as long as you havent had any bleeding and major cramps then please try and stay calm hun I know your worried as am I my im scared but im trying to stay positive for my little bean xxxx

Daisy, I believe cervical position is a pretty unreliable sign for pregnancy. And to be honest, I would keep your fingers out now, to keep your risks of infection to a minimum!!

This site says it rises up at different times in different women (go to the bottom bit when it talks about pregnancy, after all the ov bit), so don't worry about your cervix when everything else is pointing to the positive:

https://www.beyondfertility.com/art3.htm

xx

Hi DaisyDuke,
mine is still low and I am 9 weeks so I wouldn't worry!!

Thank u so much girls that is a HUGE comfort :hugs: XXX

Hi Daisy, try not to worry hun and stop checking it now, you can cause infection!:hugs:

I was the same, and obbssessed with checking CP, mine is now very high but i remember in the first weeks it was very low and i noticed a little blood one day and thought it was over, only to realise it was my fault messing around up there so much, it gets irritated. I havent checked since (apart from just now lol) so its risen over the last few week.

Dont worry im sure all is fine :hugs:

xxx

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stop touching your cervix babe!

you will do more harm than good by poking around up there so please stop giving yourself extra things to worry about :hugs:

Everything is perfectly healthy so relax & enjoy the experience xx

I posted this on your second tri thread too.

you cervix position is also influenced by your bowel, if your bowel is full then it will feel lower.
mine went up about 5 weeks and tbh i haven't really checked since. as Nicky says poking around up there increases the risk of infection, also the cervix has much more blood running through i and a slight poke can cause bleeding which would make you worry all the more.
:hugs: chick try not to worry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"