is anyones else's OH driving them mad!!!!!!

vix1989

Baby Christmas <3
Reaction score
hi girls!
i dont know if its me being hormonal or what but i am so sick of my OH at the moment!
he just dosent seem interested in us one bit!
for example this week we have gone without gas (we have a metre) coz we cant really afford it so ive been bathing our son in the sink using hot water from the kettle and ive been having cold showers.
But for some reason he has spent 30 pounds in petrol???!!! i know he uses it for work but for god sake hes only there three times a week and takes him half an hour to get there! the rest of it has been used to visit his mummy and friend and brothers! but if ever i need to be taken somewhere i have to nag my arse off!
for some reason nearly every week his brother and his brothers daughter has been staying at ours once a week so him and his brother can play darts in the kitchen or play on the playstation (they are 24 and 25!!!).
Last night he asked if they could come down and stay the night i point blankly refused ( i cant stand his brother hes horrible to me never thanks me when i make him his tea or says hello or bye to me) in the end i gave in just to avoid a row!
i am 30 weeks pregnant i want to relax not look after his daughter plus our son and cook and clean! i want to wear my pjs round the house and not feel uncomfy about it!
My oh borrowed 20 pounds off his brother while he was down last night (i figured it was to get us by till we get paid on sunday) so my OH bought me and our son a takeaway (i know its bad and not healthy but it was late) and we should of had 15 pounds left but oh no he put 10 pounds in his car!!!
His brother also said hed give him petrol money for picking him up letting him stay and dropping him off (he lives at the other side of the city) what did he give him.....A MEESLY 2POUNDS!!!!!!
Also his daughter is a little brat such a bad influence on my son i caught her punching him last night (shes 6 months older then him)
My OH isnt that interested in looking for baby stuff ive had to do it and organise what were getting!
i am so excited and when im talking about what i want to get he just looks at me with a glazed look!
i cant face confronting him because i get nothing back! im so upset right now!

its like he just dosent seem to care unless its about someone else! hel happily do things for his mum or brothers and even his friends but not me!! :cry:

im sorry to rant its just i have nobody to tell and cant face another row! :nope:

I know exactly how you are feeling sweetheart and it doesn't sound like it's your hormones one little bit!!! My partner isn't quite that bad but when it comes to money, he's so irresponsible. I have had to buy, beg and haggle for everything when it comes to getting things for the bubs and he hasn't put his hand in his pocket once. I loaned him £70 for him to get new tyres for his car and then the following week he took his son (from another relationship) to Thorpe Park and spent an absolute fortune and also bought a new Wii Game (which cost about £40). Meanwhile, I'm trying to get all the essentials and pay as little as possible by buying them from e-bay, car boot sales and have even been begging for stuff on Freecycle!! I can't even afford to get my hair cut!!

As for his family - his sister is driving me insane!! She knows that if I haven't had the babies by the second week of September then they will be taking me into hospital as they don't want me to go past 36 weeks. But she has now decided that she wants to come and stay with us then and we have a really small house. So I have put my foot down and said that if she wants to see us so badly then she will have to book into a local hotel. It's like as if neither my partner or his family realise how tiring and stressful being pregnant is!!

I love my partner to bits and know he will be a great dad but he doesn't seem to see how important any of this is to me:-(

I have no advice other than sitting him down and telling him how bad hes making you feel.... it sounds a horrible situation...x

i love him to pieces its just im struggling as it is this pregnancy has been a lot more uncomfortable and stressful than my first, probably because now have a toddler to run around after.
but i sat him down to tell him how i feel last night.
And he didnt realise how i was feeling because i bottle a lot of things up so hes promised me this week wel start properley getting ready for the baby, as much as i love him hes not good with promises so ill have to wait and see

my OH is being like this atm as well its horrible isnt it :(
ive paid for absolutely everythingso far, and hes bought 2 baby grows, and thinks he should be praised, my oh is 26 in 2 weeks and his bro is 30 and they play on the ps3 all the times its so infuraiting!!!
i havent even spoken 2 him for 3 days, he hasnt bothred getting in touch, ive told him how much hes upsetting me and he said hell make more effort, all i can suggest is tht u tell him too hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->