is asprin ok?

I think so. Aspirin, Paracetamol and Ibuprofen are all fine until PG when I think you rule out ibuprofen.

it is advied that you avoid ibrufen and asprin while TTC due to their blood thinning effects - especially in the 2ww.

I was told only paracetamol while ttc...could do with more when I keep getting migraines!

tylenol (acetominophen) os ok to take too.

DO not take aspirin (ASA) or ibuprophen

feck i only had asprin and really needed some. do you think ill be ok?

Where are you on your cycle? I would take it before ov.

I take it codeines out then :( it's the only thing that gets rid of my migraines.

I take it codeines out then :( it's the only thing that gets rid of my migraines.
Nope it's ok.

I'm not a medical professional but am in constant pain due to endo so have seen the pain team in hospital and asked about pain relief and ttc/pregnancy. They said codeine was ok, as was morphine, as these are centuries old medications there has been lots of evidence into their safety. I was told tramadol was ok but having done some reading I am not so sure, the answer is that it should only be prescribed where benefit outweighs the risk.

Diclofenac is out.
Aspirin is out (but there is some discussion over this one)
Ibuprofen is out.

I am actually going to see GP on Monday to discuss my painkillers as I am concerned the tramadol may have had something to do with my chemical pregnancy. The hope is that pregnancy will relieve the pain of my endometriosis (severe endo) as I am currently in pain constantly.

Anyway in answer to your question aspirin is not idea, better to take paracetamol or see your doctor for something stronger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->