Is being really thirsty a possible symptom?

Leeze

Mum and TTC #2
Reaction score
Hi ladies

I'm being queen of symptom spotting at the moment - feeling really tired, slightly sore boobs and a bit of an ache in my right side (where I had cramps when I last got a BFP).

But mainly, I've got a raging thirst and I'm wondering if this is a possible symptom (or maybe just that I haven't drunk enough fluids today!)

I've never seen this listed as a possible symptom anywhere so wondered if anyone else knows?

thanks and baby dust everyone xx:dust:

I have read that it is a symptom. I have had a lot of thirst all week too. I drink quite a lot of water too. lets hope!!

i have have been asking the same question as i have been thirsty all week xx unusual for me too xx

While I was downing a glass of water a few minutes ago I was wondering the same thing. Must be something in the air :dust:

OOOh

thanks ladies. Now I've got butterflies (but I think it's because I'm feeling excited by the thought of it being a symptom):happydance:

fingers crossed for us all :dust:

are you having any hot flushes? my face feels like its blushing and feels hot. :blush: that and the thirst are my only possible symptoms right now.

have you ever read this site
https://www.twoweekwait.com/bfpsymptoms/dpo/
nearly all of the people say they got hot flushes around 9-10 dpo, and Im 10dpo. take a look and see if they say dry throat too.

i have been having random hot flushes around the afternoon at work the last few days i go all pink and everything. ha ha i have other stuff too but had most of them the last 3 mths and was BFN

Hi ladies

I noticed I kept getting thirsty before my BPF was definately a symptom for me also increasingly sore boobs and then cramps from just after my perod was due.

Im 9 weeks on Saturday, I conceived the month after having my coil out so was very lucky xx

Good luck everyone xx

Just saw this and thought i'd chip in hope you don't mind. This was a major symptom for me and still is. Midwife said it is a normal pregnancy symptom for some xx

It was my first and earliest symptom when I was carrying my son.

I am thirsty all the time too! But only for water! WHich is SO weird b/c im a big soda gal, and all i want is tons and tons of water!! i didnt know if it was a symptom either but now im more hopeful that it is!!

are you having any hot flushes? my face feels like its blushing and feels hot. :blush: that and the thirst are my only possible symptoms right now.

have you ever read this site
https://www.twoweekwait.com/bfpsymptoms/dpo/
nearly all of the people say they got hot flushes around 9-10 dpo, and Im 10dpo. take a look and see if they say dry throat too.

Oh - thanks I'll check at the site

I was feeling quite hot yesterday eve. today I've had some lower back pains and my boobs are quite sore. :headspin: getting quite excited but trying to stay calm (ha ha) as the last 3 months I thought I had symptoms and then AF came along!

I've been super thirsty for a week also (8 dpo) and super tired. Trying unsuccessfully to not get my hopes up as these were early preg symptoms for me in the past. Good luck to us all !!!!! :flower:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/
you can check the signs for each day past ovulation... etc... very helpful, can even add your own symptoms and keep track each month it's addicting but fun. helps with the whole 2ww! good luck!

I have just found out that i am expecting my 5th child 6th pregnancy. I was thirsty with all of mine.
This time is the worst i even wake in the night for a drink.

:thumbup:
I am thirsty all the time too! But only for water! WHich is SO weird b/c im a big soda gal, and all i want is tons and tons of water!! i didnt know if it was a symptom either but now im more hopeful that it is!!

Your lucky i am craving diet cola trying not to drink it incase my baby is hyper lol.

Just came on here to ask the same question!!
Ive had this for a couple of days now, its worse at night! I drink ALOT of water everyday so I know im not dehydrated... hopefully its a good sign for everyone! :)
Bbs are feeling heavy too but I am just past ovulation so i think im just symptom spotting.. again! Good luck ladies x

Ive had this for a couple of days now, its worse at night! I drink ALOT of water everyday so I know im not dehydrated... hopefully its a good sign for everyone! :)
Bbs are feeling heavy too but I am just past ovulation so i think im just symptom spotting.. again! Good luck ladies x

my drinking is mostly at night too!! how weird is that?!

my drinking is mostly at night too!! how weird is that?!

I really hope its a good sign for both of us!Ive never had it before so im a little hopeful.. im 4dpo today...
Im not sure how much more 'trying' i can take, and we're only on cycle 5!! We just want our little one so much...
What about you? Have you been trying long? x

It is definitely a symptom for me. On Monday I was extremely thirsty all of a sudden and I kept drinking water all day long. I felt like I had cotton mouth. I normally drink soft drinks all day long and I hate water but that's the only thing I have been craving which for me is very strange. For some reason I Googled if thirst could be an early pregnancy symptom and saw it was for some people but I still didn't think it could be possible for me to be pregnant. I bought a home pregnancy test but didn't take it until Tuesday which was the day before AF was supposed to come. I took the test and I had a BFP! I went to the dr for confirmation and I am 4 weeks 2 days pregnant. I was absolutely shocked and this whole week I have been thirstier than I have ever been before. I will keep drinking water and hopefully it will eventually quench my thirst. I'm glad I'm not the only one experiencing this. I haven't really seen much info on thirst being a symptom but it is definitely a symptom for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->