Is CM a symptom of early pregnancy ?

fizz63

Reaction score
I am generally a 28 day cycle, today i am on day 29. I know its only a day late (if that) but i usually get some kind of slight spotting by now/cramps etc and i have nothing!

The only thing i have got is quite abit of c, which is unusual for me, especially at this time of the month. Does anyone know if this could be a symptom of early pregnancy ?

I dont have any other symptoms apart from sore boobs (but that happens at this time each month anyway) and maybe just feeling slightly more tired that normal.

I know i could test but whenever i do this and get a negative, i feel so depressed. I would rather wait and hope that witch doesnt arrive.

any advice would be appreciated. :hugs:

Hiya

I think some people have a lot of cm at the start of their pregnancy, I however have had very little to none since ovulation and since getting my bfp...

When can you test? Good luck :)

Nicola xx

can anyone help with my cm question. I have no symptoms of period due and really hope this is going to be my month .... feeling really nervous now as the witch should really have turned up by now

I had loads of thick egg white CM when I was first pregnant with kristian, but you can test now and it wil pick it up

good luck x test !

When your are pg and go to the hospital for your first check its one of the questions they ask, if you have lots of it!! Its a healthy sign.

The only way you will know is if you test. I am imagining symtoms this time but had none with my 2 (except sore boobs with 1st).

Good luck hun

xxx

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back