is gutted i can not change bathroom light bulb :(

hotsexymum

mum of 4
Reaction score
is gutted i can not change bathroom light bulb :(:rofl::rofl::rofl: is the silly shade thigey woat come off :rofl::rofl::rofl::dohh::dohh:

Try a candle? What sort of shade is it?is it the old fashioned screw type?

Try a candle? What sort of shade is it?is it the old fashioned screw type?

it has a cover on it and you twist it off , but am to small to reach it :rofl::rofl::rofl: my daughters boyfriend done it last time

oh poooop.I have to balance on the bath with a foot on the sink!

:rofl: Aww hun. xx

it looks like we have to weeeeeeeeeee weeeeeeeeeeeee in the dark now :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

bless you but can't help laughing !!! i always find when one bulb goes, they all go !! :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:i woat be laughing if i miss :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: ha ha :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: stop it now its not funney :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

can't stop imagining it !!! making my bump hurt laughing !!!! peeing in the dark, well i guess it's just like camping !!!

pretend you are in france and go pee outside in a hole under a street lamp

:rofl: Aww hun. xx

it looks like we have to weeeeeeeeeee weeeeeeeeeeeee in the dark now :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

bless you but can't help laughing !!! i always find when one bulb goes, they all go !! :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:i woat be laughing if i miss :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: ha ha :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: stop it now its not funney :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

can't stop imagining it !!! making my bump hurt laughing !!!! peeing in the dark, well i guess it's just like camping !!!

camping :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: i dont even have a touch :rofl::rofl::rofl: or camp fire :rofl::rofl::rofl:
or a tent :rofl::rofl::rofl:

oh gosh, i will now feel privelidged to go to the loo knowing your position !!!, we have 3 loo's in our house so it would be freaky if all the bulbs went, you better not have jinxed (sp?) me !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->