Is he ok?

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by Katieeeee, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Katieeeee

Katieeeee Guest

Aiden's gone from drinking 5 ounces at a time (and has done for the past 2 or 3 weeks) to only taking 2 ounces at a time :( Do you think he's ok???

2. special_kala

special_kala love my bugs

has he done a poo recently?
    In the last few days River was really bunged up and only took 3oz instead of her normal 6 but as soon as she did a MASSIVE poo she was back to normal. I guessed there just wasnt the room in there :)

3. Katieeeee

Katieeeee Guest

I didn't think of that, perhaps he is a bit constipated...I'll try some cooled boiled water. Thankyou :) x

4. dom85

dom85 Mum of 2, 3rd on the way

Are you using slow flow teats hun? Brady was doing this last week, kept falling asleep after 2 oz when he normally has 5 oz as well, I've put him on the next size up and he's back to 5 oz now.

5. Katieeeee

Katieeeee Guest

I'm using the closer to nature bottles....the slow flows ones which I'm using now are for 0-6 months it says and the fast ones are 6 months plus! If I go onto fast ones will that be bad for him at all?

6. Kimboowee

Kimboowee Complete

Josh was on the fast ones at 3 weeks old! He was just a greedy baby who wanted his milk faster!

Try him with one and see how he goes, he'll let you know if its too fast for him x

7. sweetcheeks85

sweetcheeks85 Well-Known Member

You could try the variflow teats hun thats what we use and ure LO will determine the speed. x

8. sarah0108

sarah0108 Well-Known Member

i agree hun :) try other teat sizes. Harriets on TT CTN bottles and gone through EVERY size teat already! shes on variflow atm x