Is he ok?

K

Katieeeee

Aiden's gone from drinking 5 ounces at a time (and has done for the past 2 or 3 weeks) to only taking 2 ounces at a time :( Do you think he's ok???

has he done a poo recently?
In the last few days River was really bunged up and only took 3oz instead of her normal 6 but as soon as she did a MASSIVE poo she was back to normal. I guessed there just wasnt the room in there :)

has he done a poo recently?
In the last few days River was really bunged up and only took 3oz instead of her normal 6 but as soon as she did a MASSIVE poo she was back to normal. I guessed there just wasnt the room in there :)

I didn't think of that, perhaps he is a bit constipated...I'll try some cooled boiled water. Thankyou :) x

Are you using slow flow teats hun? Brady was doing this last week, kept falling asleep after 2 oz when he normally has 5 oz as well, I've put him on the next size up and he's back to 5 oz now.

Are you using slow flow teats hun? Brady was doing this last week, kept falling asleep after 2 oz when he normally has 5 oz as well, I've put him on the next size up and he's back to 5 oz now.

I'm using the closer to nature bottles....the slow flows ones which I'm using now are for 0-6 months it says and the fast ones are 6 months plus! If I go onto fast ones will that be bad for him at all?

I'm using the closer to nature bottles....the slow flows ones which I'm using now are for 0-6 months it says and the fast ones are 6 months plus! If I go onto fast ones will that be bad for him at all?

Josh was on the fast ones at 3 weeks old! He was just a greedy baby who wanted his milk faster!

Try him with one and see how he goes, he'll let you know if its too fast for him x

You could try the variflow teats hun thats what we use and ure LO will determine the speed. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->