Is he really teething :S

Zarababy1

4 boys. TTC #5
Reaction score
Every one that sees him says "awww he must be teething" but im just not convinced i think hes to young! he's a little list of charlies aparent teething symtoms....
1.rosey cheeks
2.fingers in mouth all the time
3.unusually sicky
4.unusually MOANY!!!
his gums do feel a little harder than usuall, he seems to want to suck my boob ALLL the time even if hes not feeding, i have to wait untill hes in a really deep sleep before i can put him down or he screams, now charlie crying is a VERY unsual thing i think from birth too 14 weeks he cryed about 5 times but over the last week thats all hes done :| he has been poorly, is it possible he's gone from a viral infection straight to teething and my life is gunna be hell for the next few months! or is he just getting over his infection :( i dont know but im going mad!:hissy:

Sounds like teething- Chloe is younger than Charlie and Dr and HV told me she is teething

sounds like teethin to me too. callum started teething at that age too but didnt get any actual teeth through until he was 6mths.

My poor little chubba started teething then and still doesn't have a tooth. They're clearly visable little white bumps now. All that's left is the breaking through! :(

Sounds similar to Ruby and they are about the same age and she has been teething a while now x

My poor little chubba started teething then and still doesn't have a tooth. They're clearly visable little white bumps now. All that's left is the breaking through! :(

i never thought too look at his gums, partly because every time my finger goes near his mouth he eats it, but he does have two little white bumps on his bottom gum! :> bless him, hopefully it wnt be too painfull for him

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->