Is he too skinny (contains a naked but not too exposed pic of toddler!)

Aww, he's so cute! His weight looks perfectly normal to me -- that's what my son looks like in the mornings, he only gets a pot belly after eating. He's just tall and thin for his age, nothing wrong with that.

Oh, and BTW, your son has such a cute little tushie! I looooove baby bottoms!

My sons to, their belly pooches out after a bottle or meal. Cute tooshie, yes. :) This is a moment to be saved for when hes older there mama lol.

Nah, he looks perfect to me! DD is only 25lbs and she is 2!! She's a skinny little thing she is!

I completely agree - he looks absolutely fine! I have a skinny one too, she is firstly a rubbish eater but is also 99% of height so very tall - a friend of mine with a 5 year old reassured me she said her DS lived on fresh air for the first 3 years of his life and was skinny as, now he is a strapping 5 year old that is gorgeous, tall and healthy oh and he loves his food now! I think some are just fat and some are thin that is all x

He looks fine chick, my LO is the same always been in smaller sized clothes coz shes slimmer than others kids :)

oh he's gorgeous! totally healthy. He's got lovely chubby bits :)

He looks EXACTLY how my son looks x I dont think you have anything to worry about hun x he looks fine x

Yes I think it's definitely a pic to save for embarassment later in life, hehe. Oh I'm so relieved, he doesn't half worry me sometimes with his lack of eating, yet he runs around like crazy ALL day, he's so hyper, it makes me wonder how he doesn't need to re-fuel himself, lol.

My son is only 21 lbs at 19 months. Skinnier than that and we're not concerned. Your son looks like he has an average build.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->