Is it? 10 dpo.

hopefully looking darker? today's test looks darker in person.

i'm such a stressball after the BO in january. i'm just praying this is my sticky.

Attachments

• (null).jpg
    (null).jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 79
Thanks ladies :) congrats on seeing the heartbeat stuck!!!

Now that I've seen the tests from the bigger computer screen it's most DEFINITELY darker!!! Yay!!!

It's my 35th birthday today (I know, I'm old!!) so I thought I'd celebrate by using my digi and posting a progression pic. Hehehe. I got in for betas today. Keep your fingers crossed for me, ladies! :happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_6433.jpg
    IMG_6433.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 53
the tests are so much darker in person! why do frers photograph so terribly??

today's beta at 12 dpo was 34. my AF isn't due until tomorrow.

nurse made it seem like 34 was low, but i only got my faint bfp 2 days ago! the test lines aren't even as dark as the control yet. i'm hoping, praying that 34 is just fine, and on thursday it will be massively doubled.

It's fine! Don't let them stress you out about numbers, they have to start somewhere!!!

see it..congrats!!! any chance you have a pic of your last night test..i have what I think might be just a super faint bfp but not sure and would be great to compare

happiestmom, i attached my "progression" picture just now. the one labeled 7/27 is my test from yesterday :)

hope that helps!

Attachments

• IMG_6433.jpg
    IMG_6433.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 15
thanks stucki! i never had betas with my son, and i was so much less stressed. these tests are progressing about the same as my son, so i'm guessing all will be fine. i really don't care for the 1st tri. it's all numbers and worry and stress and sick and bloat and then 2nd tri hits and it's magical. roll on 2nd tri!

thanks for posting those...yeah mine is super faint but the one from earlier today is def pink...the newer one is soooo faint but thats what the older one looked like too soo...idk...guess in AM I will know

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->