Is it? 10 dpo.

FXed for sticky baby dust!! Congrats

Today's test is so much darker! My levels have to be rising, right?!? I could kill that nurse for giving me such terrible anxiety!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 17
Next beta is tomorrow...time is going to drag! Please be my sticky!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 16
Beta #2 today...here's my progression so far. Hoping today looks darker. I am so nervous about today's number...wish I never had to do betas! I'm 14 dpo today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 13
thank you! :)

before i had a m/c, i never understood why girls would test so much and stress out about every line. now, i get it.

:dance: thank you so much stucki! i feel so foolish being so paranoid and crazy about this after you've had so much adversity ttc! i'm so so happy for you and really excited to be pregnant alongside you! :)

:dance: thank you so much stucki! i feel so foolish being so paranoid and crazy about this after you've had so much adversity ttc! i'm so so happy for you and really excited to be pregnant alongside you! :)

Don't feel foolish, even for one second. TTC sucks, early pregnancy is scary as hell. There's always something new to stress and worry about.

Your lines look amazing!!! And they're going to keep looking amazing! Don't stress about your quant, they're just numbers. As long as they're doubling, the number itself doesn't really matter.

thats a doubling time of like 21 hours or so..thats great!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->