Is it a BFP??? *UPDATED* YES IT IS!!!

rinkydink

Got one, getting one!
Reaction score
Hi guys,

How dark does the test line need to be for a :bfp:? It's sooooo faint I know - and it's just a cheapie test. I'm 9DPO.

I took two cheapie tests this morning with FMU and just now - 6.19pm (havent peed since 1.30pm).

Have attached pics of both sets of tests. As usual, the line is slightly darker in real life. It appeared about 2 mins after dipping!

Don't want to get too excited ... but you gals know what it's like :winkwink:

Thanks for any thoughts x :hug:

Attachments

• IMGP0381.jpg
    IMGP0381.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 626
  • Copy of IMGP0387.JPG
    Copy of IMGP0387.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 534
i def can see a line! its early and good at 9dpo so keep testing and see that line get darker xx

Hmmm.. I can see the lines and they look slightly pinky to me.. but I'd test again in a few days to see if they darken.

Just be careful sweetie, I'm not putting a downer on you or anything.. but this month, I did 6 of those tests and got a faint line on all of them.. have had a test done at drs and it turns out I'm not pregnant. So just be careful hun, I don't want you to get hurt like I did :hugs::hugs:

I really hope it's your bfp :D

xxxxxx
:hug:

I know its early days but I can see a line too!

Thanks Ladies :hug:

I have 2 Tesco HPTs and one CB Digi - am tempted to try one of those tomorrow with FMU - what do you reckon? Or should I stick to the cheapies until they get a bit darker?

I have no idea when my AF is due as they are a bit random!

Feel I'm getting slightly POAS obsessive!! :rofl:

I think you should wait a few days for the digi but keep testing with ICs and see if they get darker.

i can definately see the line hun. i agree use the digi in a couple of days and carry on testing with your cheapys. although the poas addict in me would say try using a tesco hpt with fmu tomorow but its up to you lol. x

i agree wait a few days to use digital, but looking good so far hun

Test again in the morning chick coz its still very early - I've got everything crossed for you! xx

i deffo can see a line xxxx oh this is exciting goodluck xxxxxxx

I also see a line, i would say use a tesco one tomorrow with FMU. Bit more reliable than a cheapy but not a bank breaker like the digis lol xx

Hi ladies,

Thank you for all your repliles.

Well, here's today's tests - I did the Tesco HPT and another cheapie.

The cheapie is darker than yesterdays and there is a v. faint line on the Tesco one. Still not convinced though. Think I will do the CB digi on Sunday and hopefully it will spell it out for me and there'll be no mistaking it!!

Am supposed to be going out with friends tonight - how do I sneakily not drink just in case I am???!!!! :blush:

:hug:

Attachments

• Copy of IMGP0390.JPG
    Copy of IMGP0390.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 246
  • Copy of IMGP0394.JPG
    Copy of IMGP0394.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 186
i'm seeing lines hun!
hopefully they get darker over the next coupla days! yay!

if you dont wanna drink when out with friends tonight either offer to drive or feign an upset stomach, saying you cant face the hangover in the morning, that way you can stick to soft drinks all night.

Definate lines there!!! :happydance: :happydance:

Use the "on antibiotic's" ploy tonight prob the best excuse!!

Congratulations!!

"Aliens abducted me last night and after the anal probe, they said it would be best if I didn't drink for 48 hours because it would affect the healing of the implant that they had inserted. Don't want to piss those aliens off! Because when they come back to take over the earth, they're gonna be choked if I mess around with the thing that is going to make me a mindless zombie which will allow them complete domination... Virgin Daquiri please!)"
Or you could use that antibiotic ploy... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->