Is it a chemical?

dandylion

Reaction score
]I had a five day embryo transferred on January 11 so I guess that would make me 15dpo. I just got my beta this morning and it is only 13! 😕 They will be testing again Monday but is there any reason to hold out hope? I've been poas since Wednesday and they have not gotten lighter or darker. I feel like this is the time I need to admit defeat.

Sorry I didn't want to read and run, but I'm not too sure with the embryo transfer how that effects DPO. I had a chemical last cycle (well, actually last two) and my tests stayed about the same for five days. But while that was happening I did a ton of googling and although most that started with a low hcg and tests that didn't darken did end up as chemicals, there were some stories that ended up positive.. so I wouldn't throw in the towel just yet! Was your beta actually done today or did you just get the results?

I just tested today so at 15dpo I'm guessing am hcg of 13 is a pretty bad sign ��

Not really- implantation may not have completed until 12 dpo- you may have started with lower hcg number- like 5 or 6 and therefore at 14 dpo 13 would be doubled.
You should get your answer soon either way but 13 hcg at 15dpo is not terrible.

Well ladies, I think it's over. Cramping all night followed by some Brown bleeding this morning. I don't think my period can actually start until I go off the meds. I am putting a picture of my tests. The last two aren't very helpful because I bought one cheapie and then accidentally got a blue dye :( thank you all for your support.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 32
Sorry to hear this. I don't know if I'm looking at the pic wrong but I actually don't see lines on the first bunch - only 14 and 15 dpo? I would stay on your meds until you know for sure tomorrow after you get your hcg results. Hopefully you get good news! :hugs:

The same thing happened to me once while I was on the mini pill. I thought to test out of the blue because of some symptoms that made me feel pregnant and lo and behold there was a line! The line never got lighter or darker for about a week before it finally went negative and I got my period a few days later. I'm so sorry to hear that this has happened to you as well especially with having to have an embryo transfer :hugs:

Hey have you gotten your results back or tested again?

I just got my blood drawn today. Doc should call this afternoon. I've had cramping, pink and brown spotting and my lines are still the same shade. My head is pretty convinced it's chemical but some tiny piece of my heart is holding out hope. I dont want to be crushed though so I keep telling myself it's over. I will update with numbers.

Beta came back at 17 :( chemical like I expected. Even though I knew it was coming, it sure stings. Thank you ladies for your support.

Help!!!!!
I was 10 days late with all the symptoms when I began to spot yesterday. It's a watery pink color with red streaks and brown (sorry TMI) more like a light period. Do y'all think this is AF or could this be something else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->