Is it a mouthful?

MiasMum

Reaction score
We are almost certain baby will be Finn now but oh thinks grandparents names for middle names may be too much.

Baby would be Finn Russell Stephen.

What do you think?
Any other names that go nice with Finn incase we just opt to pick our own choices?

I don't think it's a mouthful. Even if it was, it's pretty rare that a kids full name is used.

This baby, when I was still with my husband, would have been Pixie Maggie Lua Gamble-White. I guess that could be considered a mouthful :haha: The Gamble part has since been dropped though.

Nope I think it sounds great! He's harly ever going to have to say his full name, it'll usually just be first name and surname. But even so I don't say that name and think "wow this is long!"

Finn is our no1 name too. I'd go with the middle names, they aren't used much as it is.

We're thinking of Finn Michael after a particular grandparent, thankfully it seems to go :)

I like the name Finn, but i think the two longer names following kinda take away the emphasis of the first name. You see the Russell Stephen more than the Finn, well, it is how i read it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->