Is it a positive or an evap line?

riah.bennett

Reaction score
I have extremely irregular periods but lately my nipples have been really tender, but I'm not sure if that's due to me pumping trying to get things started for our second adoption baby (due in August--I know it sounds weird but it's healthier for s/he) the thing is that I haven't pumped in weeks, so why would my nipples be tender now? I've been incredibly moody lately, crying at TV shows that I usually wouldn't cry at. I want to sleep a lot, even if I got enough sleep the night before. Sorry if TMI, but my libido has gone up as well, usually I'm not the one to instigate but I have a few times just in the past few weeks. I want to eat constantly.

Anyways, I took a Dollar General Pregnancy Test yesterday morning, I only watched it for about 2 minutes, nothing showed up so I threw it in the trash. We have two bathrooms and I didn't end up going back in there again until this morning. I picked it up because I saw the second line. I have no idea when it appeared. You don't have to squint to see it and I think it has color to it. I know you're not supposed to look after the 10 minute mark, but what do you think? I plan on doing another test but I don't have any right now and can't go get one because the weather is bad here and I don't want to take my son out in it. I'll have to wait until my husband gets home to go get one.

I know it could be an evap line, but I've read that evap lines are usually grey and don't have color and this one does. It's a thin line and a little faint but I could see it without squinting and it was still in the trash. Thoughts?

Everyone keeps telling us that because we're adopting our second we're going to end up pregnant now lol.

Could be a BFP, although you really can't know until you do another test as they are "technically" invalid after 10 minutes. However I have personally never had a 2nd line appear after the 10 minute window, except when I was pregnant... but I am sure some ladies have had it happen...
Good luck!

Do you have a picture? it would be easier to determine if we saw it:thumbup:

Awwwhhh if it has colour I'd say maybe a positive. It could have come up within the 3 min mark but you wouldn't know - here's hoping you get a bfp on your next test :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->