is it a trapped nerve?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by sam1984, Jun 2, 2011.

1. sam1984

sam1984 Well-Known Member

i keep on getting a dull pain in my right hip and then straight away it is also followed by shooting pains up and down the top of my leg to my knee and back.
    has anyone else experianced this and could it be a trapped nerve?
    bit concerned as it seems to be worse when i walk and with schools back next week i will be going at least 4 miles a day, altough it can happen if i am sat down

2. Housewife83

Housewife83 Wife and Mum of 1 boy

I don't know. I've had odd pains and my joints hurt when I exercise, like the walk I did today. My mum had a trapped nerve and she said it was more painful then labour.

What does your doc think?

3. sam1984

sam1984 Well-Known Member

not spoke to doctor as it is bearable but it seems to be getting a little worse every couple of days so think i might have to pay a visit.
    was just wandering if anyone had experianced the same or had any ideas.
    did not know if baby could have been leaning on something that as causing it

4. xxEMZxx

xxEMZxx Guest

I would get it checked out, if it is getting worse each day, but it could be a trapped nerve.

5. 19Sarah87

19Sarah87 mom of 2

hi, i had what sounds similar and the mw said it may very well be a trapped nerve because you womb can tilt and trap it,.
    At the moment im having more pain in my bumcheeks... well the joints that are there lol i cant walk these days.