Is it bad PMS or Pregnancy?

ardnaxela

Reaction score
Hello! I haven't been on in a while because we decided to stop "trying" to get pregnant. Meaning, I still want to be pregnant but I thought that I was stressing over it so much that I couldn't get pregnant.

But this month has been TERRIBLE. My periods have gotten shorter to a "normal" cycle length, and they are more regular, but not completely. Since I haven't been tracking anything I'm not sure if or when I ovulated. Fertility friend says my period was supposed to start 2 days ago on CD 30. My boobs have been EXTREMELY sore. This is the most that they have ever hurt in my life. My whole body aches, like I have the flu, but with no fever. Last night I was extremely tired around 7 pm and I was also dizzy and lightheaded. I also had a pain on the left side of my lower back which hurt pretty bad but it's gone away now. And then I had ovary pain (?) on the front left side. So pretty much in the same area as my back pain, just on the front.

When my boobs started hurting more I expected my period to start that day (2 days ago) because they normally hurt more the day of or the day before my period shows.

Has anyone ever had anything like this? I'm so confused!

Thanks in advance :)

I do want to test but I'm also nervous! I know it's probably my body just being weird and that I'm probably overreacting. I have PCOS and have lost about 18 pounds which puts my BMI right at 29 so my fertility is probably improved, but I don't want to get my hopes up.

Testing or waiting...those are your two options:wacko:
TEST!! My last BFP my boobs were very sore on the sides, and I was really tired for a week prior (i got a positive at 13dpo), and I had a sudden appearance of veins. Test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->