is it even possible to ovulate after period?

TOHARD2TRY

Reaction score
Is it possible to ovulate straight after a period?? I've not that long came off my period? and now im getting faint positives on a ovulation test!!

I had a 2 day period by the night of the period going off i had ewcm next dat ewcm and positive opk cerxix was high as well. Then i got a tender armpit which usually confirms ovulation took place so i believe i o'd on cd 6

Would love to help you but I'm confused when you say " faint positives". Ovulation tests aren't like pregnancy tests. If the test line is faint, it is not positive.... It needs to be as dark or darker than the control line to be considered positive.
I think there will always be a faint line no matter when in your cycle you test as the LH is always in your system, just the surge is what makes the line really dark and indicates that ovulation will soon occur.
I'm sorry if I has misunderstood you I do want to be helpful but I just don't understand how a faint positive can be.... My thought was that you are maybe misinterpreting the tests....
Good luck Hun!

If the ovulation tests are positive I would consider taking a pregnancy test! I used a OPK when I was late and it was a very strong positive! I found out the same day I was pregnant :) good luck xxx

I'm all over the place with ovulation since my miscarriage, but I'm 99% certain I ovulated on CD9 this month- 3 days after af stopped. I conceived dd on Cd10 so I'm not overly worried about the early ovulation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->