Is it even possible

wannabenewmum

Reaction score
Sorry if this is not the place to post this , i haven't posted in this forum for a while I was pregnancy in 2015 but sadly lost the baby , we decided not to try physically but just see what happens , but to be fair sex hasn't been on my mind I suffered mentally any way last night we had a few drinks and were doing the deed ( tmi warning ) my oh did penertrate me but kinda slipped out when he came ( I know this is a daft question ) but has anybody ever hit pregnant like this , this am I have checked my calendar and my last period was the 31st Dec and I usually have a 27/29 day cycle ,

I fell pregnant exactly this way with the bubs I'm carrying just now. Me and DH only dtd once that cycle (we were staying with relatives whilst our house was renovated so had very little alone time lol) so I know that's when we conceived. xx

Ahh thank you , I guess I knew it was possible but had never heard of it ( maybe because it's not something u discuss).

If any sperm get in you or on the labia or lips of teh vagina it is possible. So yes, unlikely, but possible.

I am having crazy symptoms again I know relatively too early but I have back ache sore breast and itchy nipples so I would be interested to test not due till 28th Jan

Are u about 7dpo? I got my positive at 9dpo with my little boy! Not sure about this one though as I wasn't tracking ovulation xx

Good luck though! Let us know how it turns out!

Are u about 7dpo? I got my positive at 9dpo with my little boy! Not sure about this one though as I wasn't tracking ovulation xx

I am roughly 6/7 dpo ,I still have rampant lower back ache which the poor matteress is being blamed ATM lol I don't normally get backache pain in my breast and yesterday they were itching briefly ( seemed to stop now) maybe I am just reading too much into it .
If nothing a week today I will test I think ?
How about you!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"