Is it even possible?

lil lovey

Me and my son
Reaction score
Faint positive pregnancy test while on Depo? This test was taken few minutes ago. Also had blood test done.

Hi you can use desktop mode or many users (me included) use the photobucket app x

This is th results

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170508-131604.jpg
    Screenshot_20170508-131604.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 55
I've heard of a lot of women falling on depo Hun,I never did in 9 years but always heard the stories and that test is definitely bfp xx

I've heard of a lot of women falling on depo Hun,I never did in 9 years but always heard the stories and that test is definitely bfp xx

I did not expect that.. i just started the shot in Feb my second one was supposed be 22 May.

Argh man i know i shouldnt have take the test. Should have waited for the next morning. The second test came back negative. Any hopes?

U never know Hun,that test may have been a false positive as some do give that,there was 5 of us on depo and none of us ever had any problems pregnancy wise so there is hope Hun xx

At HopefulPony yes went to the doctors in the morning. But i believe that it could have been a bad test. Got the blood test results and came back negative.
However, i have one hpt that i will take first thing in the morning.

Did you take the other test? Was the blood test qualitative or quantitative? Because I'm pretty sure qualitative blood tests detect 25miu or more, whereas quantitative show the actual number of hCG

Any update? I have the same question as happycupcake... What kind of blood test was it?

How confusing for u hope u get the answer u want!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->