Is it ever going to happen???!!!!

mummyzilla

Reaction score
Im 4 days over now, no bh, no tightenings, no waters breaking!!!!
WTF!!!!! I got appt with doc tomorrow to discuss c sec as cant be induced due to previous c sec!!!
I'm so gutted to holdm out so long for a vabc and then still have to face a c sec!!!!
I just dont feel like my body is going to spring in to automatic action all of a sudden!I dont feel like my body is anywhere near ready despite being examined last week and being 1.5-2cm dilated, 50% effaced and baby i -2 station and cervix soft STILL nothing happening.
I keep feeling him on my right side like his bum sticking up and I figure unless he gets his bum central and starts pushing down its not going to happen but no amount of walking/bouncing on ball is working!!!!!:cry:

It's awful being over-due, you have my sympathy. To offer some hope, I was 2cms for two weeks and was convinced I'd have to be induced (Ruining my home-birth) but bubs decided to make his appearance 5 days late with NO prior signs or symptoms.

Fingers crossed for you.

thanks pinkmonki could sure do with a good few aches and pains right now to give me hope!!!

Hi ladies,

Its my due date today but no sign of labour have tried everything.
I have a sweep booked for thursday and hoping this will start something.

I know how you feel mummyzilla, its just not nice waiting this long but hopefully pinkmonki is right and we can both go into natural labour soon. lots and lots of luck and hope you have a beautiful healthy baby very soon xx

Awwww Hun, sorry don't have any advise, but sending lots of :dust: come on LO!!

aww hugs!!! hope something happens for you soon. i know sometimes it just happens without warning so fingers crossed x

uw12 and mrs park really hope things start moving for you guys too, so frustrating isnt it!
by chance do either of you have longer than 28 day cycles? i usually have 5 week cycles and wodner whetehr dates could have been a bit out anyway x

uw12 and mrs park really hope things start moving for you guys too, so frustrating isnt it!
by chance do either of you have longer than 28 day cycles? i usually have 5 week cycles and wodner whetehr dates could have been a bit out anyway x

My cycle is a lot shorter than 28 days, but around the time I got pregnant the cycle was irregular so I'm thinking maybe that may have affected the dates but god knows.

I'm just waiting for my sweep appointment on thursday and hope it does the trick and I get to meet my baby xx:hugs:

Hope it happens for you soon.

I was 7 days late with my daughter, had no signs at all, then on the 7th
night i went into labour. x

im overdue too, 40+4 today.

'back in the day' i had a 32 day cycle

c'mon baby......out out out

Snap :( I want my bubs to be here already :( ...not lost my plug or anything :( xxx

I'm not overdue yet so can't complain but did find myself contemplating waving some chocolate around 'down there' iykwim... If this LO is anything like her mummy, she'll be out like a shot!

:haha:

:blush:

Hey mummyz, how you holding up? Noticed you said LO had his bum sticking out on the right - that's exactly what Joe was like for about a week before he was born. My belly was a really weird shape, kind of flat on one side and really rounded on the other. Also, i never had any symptoms til the day before labour started so try not to get too down (I know, easier said than done!!)

Got everything crossed for you hun (especially since I have stitches and coughing is a nightmare :haha:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"