is it ever the right time

Bumblebee24

Mummy July 2014 Rainbow
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,
Some of you may have already read this as I also posted in the waiting to try forum. But didn't get much of a response. So me & hubby are considering ntnp/ttc these next few months for baby #2.

We had a VERY difficult 1st baby who may I add has turned out to be an amazing little girl I think I suffered with postnatal depression, it was 6 months of hell. She cried pretty much non stop, I know all babies cry but this was something else.

Anyway that behind us we got over it & are looking at try for #2. However there are 1 of 2 reasons am worried its not the right time.

First I just don't know if I'd cope with an activity toddler & another very difficult baby.

Secondly my husband the main bread winner of our family is looking to set up his own roofing company. Now I work but only part time & will be on maternity for 9 months so very low pay.

Should we wait until his business is a little more established & we're in a more financially stronger position or continue ntnp. Is anytime really the right time?

Personally, I don’t ever think you’re going to be 100% ready. But that is a decision you and your husband need to make. I think there are sometimes that people have children and shouldn’t but they are here for a reason and you can’t fault the child. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->