Is it just hormones?? HELP

Yes hormones are a B*tchhhh! I was the same way, everytime my OH came close to me to even kiss me im like ewwww get away! And at first he took it really harshly but I never really meant it to be like that. It also is worse for me because I live with my OH and his family without a car right now so I cant just get away if I need to. Like a lot of others said I would just give her the space she wants, and if her mood changes and she wants you around a lot do that too. You have to shape with her mood! Good luck though you seem sooooo sweet!

Skye is right, when I was going through the phase I mentioned earlier, all I wanted
was my mommy. It was pretty insane. I was like a clingy 5 yr old girl. lol. But to my
bf, he was shit at that moment...

Today she blocked me on FB because I liked a status about her getting a new job?? she said it was creepy for me to keep looking at her page. I just liked a status???

Yeah then I told her the only way i know whats going on with her is FB cuz she ignores all my texts. She said she is fine unless she says otherwise. She will let me know about the baby and thats all I need for now. There isn't anything else I Could do. I replied "how about we spend some time together like you used to love to do" and she said "I dont want to"

I told her I felt like I didnt matter and she said that she never said that, she just doesnt need me right now.

Don't take it personally sweetheart :hugs: When I was going through my denial stage I kept deleting Conor off Facebook and refused to text him back.

What made you let him back in your life??

Is this question for me? Because, I love Conor. We have been together for over 2 years and 3 months now. The baby was un-planned and I went through a denial and refusal stage where I blamed him for getting me pregnant because the condom split and I said he didn't check to see if it had split and that if I had of known, I could have got the Morning After Pill. of course it wasn't his fault like :dohh:

I guess what my question is is how will she go back to loving me again. will it be like an all of a sudden she realizes she isn't thinking straight and feel sorry for making me feel like this?

I don't know if your pregnancy was planned, but my guess is that if it was not, she is having a time of just realizing that this is forever now. Whether or not you are together, you will be coparenting forever. And that scares a lot of girls, making them feel like they lost their chance to explore, not because they don't love you, but because they are so taken aback by how much their life is suddenly changing. There is no more feeling around to figure out if this is really right, it's a feeling of being stuck. And a lot of that is just hormones, they make us all a bit crazy! It's just a time of so much change, for both of you, but the effect on her physically can also impact her emotions. Give her space if she needs it, but don't let her push you away unless she can give you a better reason. Like you said, feelings like that don't just disappear that quickly, and pregnant women tend to have major mood swings. They are hard to put up with, but will end! Try to be there for her, but not worry her, as that is probably what this is stemming from in the first place.

I guess what my question is is how will she go back to loving me again. will it be like an all of a sudden she realizes she isn't thinking straight and feel sorry for making me feel like this?

My guess is that in a few weeks she'll start being sad for making you wait around for her but my advice.. Do everything you can not to make her feel bad about it because what she's going through you'll never understand.. Guys can only assume they know what it's like, and they will never really know what's going on with her hormones, etc.

Its not that I want her to feel bad at all. It would just prove its just hormones which would make me feel better. after everythings okay with us I don't want her to feel bad at all. if that makes sense ha

Its not that I want her to feel bad at all. It would just prove its just hormones which would make me feel better. after everythings okay with us I don't want her to feel bad at all. if that makes sense ha
oh I didn't mean you'd want her to feel bad, but I just mean my advice for you is to make sure you aren't bringing up "you made me feel like crap when we first found out we were having a baby" things like that will just cause hurt feelings and make you 2 drift away. My FOB would always bring it up to me after I did it to him and it honestly just made me loose respect because like I said, men/boys they don't get it.. Our bodies change SOOO much, our hormones go up, down, and back up again, and its just like nothing you can explain..

I definitely won't bring it up ha cuz I know its not really her and its not fair to make her feel bad for something she can't control

I definitely won't bring it up ha cuz I know its not really her and its not fair to make her feel bad for something she can't control

wow I'm jealous.. Do you have any friends that are good like you??? I need a good man!! Not these stupid ass little boys I've ended up with.

hahahaha they are all taken. But there are more good guys out there than you think. Its just the douchebags out there that make all guys look bad. you will find a good guy eventually!!:)

hahahaha they are all taken. But there are more good guys out there than you think. Its just the douchebags out there that make all guys look bad. you will find a good guy eventually!!:)

Lol I was just kidding- but I hope to find someone that'll treat me like you treat your girlfriend!! :)

You will lol and thank you. I hope she starts seeing it pretty soon.

I'm trying real hard ha and I know I'm gonna need tons of patience. I've had to babysit my nephew..haha

any advice on how to let her have her space but let her know i love her and the baby so much without annoying her more so she doesnt just move on??

Look, the best you can do is give her some time and space to come to terms with this pregnancy and the huge change that is going to happen in her life. You need to realise that she is going to say a lot of hurtful things to you when her hormones are initially changing, enhancing and at their worst. Yes she may say a lot of hurtful things and yes they may upset you but you honestly need to just stay calm and ignore them in the best way that you possibly can. I don't know if your relationship will last through this pregnancy and I honestly can't sit here and re-assure you over the fact that everything is going to be ok, that she will want you in her life and you will live happily ever after. Life doesn't happen that way unfortunately. You not only need to do what's best for you right now, but what is best for her and your unborn child.

I am sorry if that sounds harsh but that's just the reality of the situation and you can't make things better straight away by clicking your fingers and telling her that you love her. If things don't work out between the two of you, make it extremely clear that you want to be in this child's life and do everything you can to be a fantastic father :flow:

I realize pregnancy is hard on a relationship but I don't see how it could ruin one that had not one problem before it. I'm going to continue to be there for her and our baby and I'm being as patient as possible. I grew up without a dad and I want our baby to have two parents who love each other. I know I need to give it time but I can't help but think about what if she leaves me? but it would be for no reason except for the pregnancy? which doesnt make sense?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->