is it just me here...

lauren1991

Reaction score
I just wish af would start properly!!

Had dark red/brown when wiping on the 1st, brown on the 2nd and now still brown :( my periods are normally rather long,- can last 10 days! But this will make it really long!! I normally start out browny then within a day or so I'm on to full force but this is just a pain in the butt!

I have a driving lesson tonight so no doubt it will start then.

Just wish it was over so my new cycle is in full swing! Here's hoping I ovulate this month! First proper cycle since MC xx

I'm guessing your still bleeding from your MC? When I had mine I was bleeding for 3 weeks, one bright red the other 2 brown more or less the same for me every time I have given birth. I didn't ovulate the cycle after as apparently my body felt it wanted to retain some product which came out in the following cycle when I tried to ovulate. I'm sure it will ease up soon and your new cycle can begin

I started bleeding on the 3rd may which I assumed was my period and got a positive test on the 15th. All hormone was gone very quickly so by the 23rd which was my last blood test. I had neg ovulation tests after that then got a positive ovulation test after that. Period is due roundabout today but ive had brown spotting since the 1st so just want it to come properly now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->