Is it just me, or does anyone else still live with the fear thats something will ....

I wont stop worrying until my baby is in my arms. I had a 23 week loss on Christmas day which is coming up to 12 months so its really hard x

You're doing amazing, i'm so proud of you for being so strong xxx

I was exactly the same hun. Don't worry it's normal for us to worry loads. I was convinced i was going to lose this baby, my nerves have calmed a little but the worry is still there at the back of my mind. Excitement has seemed to of taken over for now so i hope the same goes for you soon so you can start to enjoy pregnancy :flower:

definitely the same, I have had a loss at 20 weeks previously and getting to that mark was huge, hitting 24 weeks today has felt amazing as well, but i still feel like something is going to happen again. We've tried to be nothing but positive but I’m still very scared.
Someone once posted something on a post like this that was very very very true!
We will be scared something is going to happen to our babies till they turn 18 and even then it wont really stop! Welcome to motherhood!

Me too it's a constant worry for me after having two previous m/c's this is the furthest i have ever been in pregnancy but i still worry. We are hoping this is our 3rd miracle baby. I started feeling movment at 19 weeks and it reasures me LO is ok but even on it's quiet days when i hardly feel anything i always panick thinking what if?...
I have me 20 week scan tomorrow and i am praying all is well and fine with baby!
The Journay through pregnancy is an anxious/exciting time for mothers to be but i don't think i'll truely be happy until baby is in my arms at the end of it all thats when i can finally relax x

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->