Is it just me or.......

D

Daisymac

........... when you get to 20 weeks does time drag?

I reached 21 weeks today and it seems a lifetime that i have been pregnant, and it seems like a lifetime till i have the baby!

I have 24 weeks as a milestone then after that i have 28 week growth scan. so i do have things to look forward to but i am just plodding along in this never ending pregnancy, so it seems:cry:

Does amyone else feel like this or is it just me having the blues???

pregnancy does drag it used to be 9 months pregnancy now these days its 10months

to be honest, it hasn't been dragging for me that much as I found out how far I was at my first scan which was 15 weeks so that wasn't too bad but I think after Christmas it will drag - January and February are going to be loooong months for me!

I think its gone pretty quick the last 4 weeks. The next 2 weeks will fly by for us all with christmas and new year. At least you are now past half way! you have shorter left than you have already done :) every week is a week closer to baby! yay!

i feel like ive been pregnant 4 agggesss!

i just want to meet him now

x

I feel like I've been pregnant for aaaaaaggggeees too!

I think it's a combination of finding out ultra early and constantly counting down the days til hubbi gets home, plus not gettin as excited as i should be coz he not here to share it with!

However, I've only got three weeks to countdown and hubbi will behome for 2 weeks and we'll have our 20week scan...two major things to look forward to...Roll on Jan! xx

It's been going pretty fast for me. I try not to focus on the pregnancy too much and busy myself. I hope it keeps going by fast though!

I totally know what you mean - the last 20 weeks have flown by, but it's seemed like forever since I left that milestone but it's only been a couple of weeks! I think time will drag now...

It's gone pretty quickly to me, BUT when I think of how long I've got to go it makes me feel like it's gonna take ages to get here!

It's gone pretty quickly to me, BUT when I think of how long I've got to go it makes me feel like it's gonna take ages to get here!

It is ages!!!!! I want to see if they sell time machines on ebay!!!!

Time's going fast for me, but then I've been keeping myself busier the last few weeks and although I have started to need to sleep during the day again, I simply can't keep up with the time! I'm viable in just over a week and I just can't believe how fast it's gone!

Not sure what makes it different for different women, but I guess we are all different. I think after xmas it will start to drag a bit for me.

I've been the opposite...the beginning really dragged, I think because I found out so early and also got my dates wrong so my "12 week" scan showed I was actually only 9+6...so time kinda went backwards! :growlmad:

Now we've found out we're having a little boy I've got new stuff to look at/buy etc, I suppose if you were staying on Team Yellow then that wouldn't be the case but it's helping for me I think.

I suppose there will be bits that drag and bits that fly by, but I'm sure your baby will be arriving before you know it :)

I haven't even reached 20 weeks and it feels as if its taking an eternity!

I just try to distract myself from counting down the days/weeks,
and hopefully the holidays will make the next two weeks before my next appt. go by quickly :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->