Is it just me, or ??

NatashaZ

Reaction score
I am only 5 weeks along and while my breasts are tender, they look FANTASTIC. Is it too soon for them to be swelling a bit? I have walked around with itty bitties for so long, it is nice to feel like a B cup is too snug!!

Hehe, i also am lovin my new found boobies, ive shot from a b cup to fillin a c cup! :D they look great! hehe.

cant be touched, but great to look at, haha!

xx

Mine were firmer and tender before af was due, last night they increased alot over night, couldnt believe it! im already a D cup but will need a bigger one like now lol

Mine feel so heavy... I think they may fall off. I'm not a very big person in general but am well endowed at normally a DD..... and now I'm spilling/falling out of all bras I have. Yikes!:wacko:

Lol! I've gone from a C to a DD and this bras getting a little small now!! :-/ we're all gonna end up with giant melons soon! :)

i am 10 weeks and on the verge of my second cup graduation lol lol

i will say one thing for free TAKE CARE OF THOSE BOOBIES!

My first pregnancy i worked 6 day weeks most of the time 15 hour shifts so didnt have time to go out and get measured etc i had the most AWFUL stretch marks, deep and purple from like 3 weeks after they started growing, once i got a good bra on they got slightly better and definately did not get worse for the rest of the time

this time round i got a bigger bra at 5.5 weeks and have gone up almost 2 sizes - which is everything that i had gone up the first time - and none of my stretch marks have turned back purple, i have no new ones and they look fab!

oh dh loves them but i keep having to bat them off, once i said the pain is a bit like when you throw a door shut onto your finger and the dull throbbing afterwards - he steered clear for like a day lol

Lol! I've gone from a C to a DD and this bras getting a little small now!! :-/ we're all gonna end up with giant melons soon! :)
I like the idea of giant melons :haha:. My one seems to be growing so big so fast:blush:. I would love to be DD by the time i give birth (i wish):haha:

I have literally just been having a prod at mine thinking they felt nice and full! ha x

Mine really haven't grown much, I'm a DD normally and I've noticed that they seem to be firmer and they hurt like a bugger, but they haven't grown yet. I'm really not looking forward to them growing TBH!

I've only noticed the same changes that normally happen before my period... like they're a little bloated or something, not really different.

The first time around they only went up 1 cup size, I felt ripped off. lol

my first i went from a b cup to an E cup, went back to a DD and now have gone back to an E!!! the lady in the shop when she measured me was so rude! i used to be a 34E but with my last loss i did eat for comfort, and when she measured me said. no way ur a 34, im a 34 and ur no where as slim as me!! i felt like punching her, im only a size 10, with abit of a belly!! but this is my 3rd pregnancy!! x

I HAD to buy a bigger bra at 6 weeks. My boobies were so painful. I'm big anyway with an F cup. Now I'm almost at the 3 month mark and my G cup maternity bra is starting to be a squeeze :/
I think they are planning to take over the world! They'll be coming to a country near you very soon!

Me too, me too. Not only are they bigger but they are also more perky...yay! Too bad DH isn't much of a boob guy. Oh well, that's ok, they give me enough happiness for the both of us lol. He wouldn't be able to touch them anyways as mine are tender also. I've been tardy with the stretch mark cream but figure I better start soon or i'm going to have stretch marks from hell...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->