Is It Just Me?

Sovereign

Reaction score
Charlie has more or less outgrown his 0-3month clothes and I've just got out all his 3-6 month clothes. Does anyone else get excited when you have a new outfit to put on your LO? And he's got loads of new 3-6 month! I love picking his outfit for the day :rofl:

me too, theres always something in a bigger size that i can wait to put the kids in so when they can fit it - its so exciting :)

Yeh i love it! Ive put Ellie in a new outfit today i cant stop looking at her thinking how cute she looks lol.

I love it too. :)
AJ will be moing into 6-9 months soon :happydance:

I'm frustrated as we are moving into winter now which means long sleeve tops and pants. I had bought a whole bunch of 9-12 month clothing and none of it fits him. I've had to go out and buy 1-2 years (he is not even 11 months old yet).

same here, just got out all the 6-9/12 mth stuff, loving it!!! and his bottom 2 teeth have come thru over the last few weeks, feel like he's growing soooo fast

I love it too!!! I keep looking at all the next size up already and wishing it was summer so I can put her in them all!!!

ive just got all archies 3-6 months stuff out as his 0-3 was too small (hes only 2 months lol) and i love putting him in a new outfit everyday i feel so sad though that his 0-3 outfits are too small i loved them

We moved Phoebe up to 0-3 today as her newborn stuff is now too small and I was so excited about all the little outfits.

its sooooo exciting I love it :) I lay in bed thinking what I can dress her in the next day, sad eh! I am going shopping one day next week to by her a new summer wardrobe in 3-6 so excited! x

I get excited too :lol: She grows out of her clothes too quick though, lol.

I've just done the 6-9 months wash ready for Byron. He's already into the trousers really anyway because of his reusable nappies. I too love picking out his outfit each day and choosing my favourites for when we go places I can show him off! It's always sad putting the old clothes away though.

Yeah. OH doesn't understand why I stand in front of Charlie's wardrobe each day picking what to put him in - he just grabs the first thing he sets eyes on. x

:rofl: yep this excites me to :happydance: i just love picking out amys outfits...shes now finally getting into her 0-3 months clothes :blush::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->