Is it just me....

Akayj

Reaction score
Do you feel like once you got pregnant people just think that your body is theirs and they can just rub all over you when they feel the need? Or does it just bother you when its random people you don't really know? I told my mom,my sister, and bff that people didn't rub me before I was pregnant why is it okay now? I mean I know its going to happen if I like it or not its just I'm not ok with it yet I guess.

I think people look at me and just don't dare.
I'm little, but i can look scary!!

PS they did in my first pregnancy. I think that's where I learnt my scary face.

Girl yes!!!!!

Had to put this on my Facebook and Instagram after getting into two arguements at work. One girl even said she is gonna keep touching me because she wants to.. I told her ok cool if I wanna punch you, I'll do that

https://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a629/LiveLaughLove0416/null_zps080ed954.png

I need to find one of them faces! :haha:

I don't have to deal with it, I didn't put up with it during my pregnancy with DD and I do not put up with it now...but during this pg when my aunt rubbed mine at 15 weeks, I rubbed hers back and informed her she was bigger than me and I'm pregnant with triplets and I did this in front of everyone at a party and NO-ONE even thought about touching me after that lol! Only my stupid step-MIL has touched me a couple of times and it was about 5 seconds each time and I just looked at her and raised my eye-brows, she hasn't tried it lately. I only allow very few ppl to touch me, oddly enough one is my step-FIL, I don't think he even looked at me while I was pregnant with DD (he doesn't have kids of his own and it freaked him out and he never knew what to say or do around me) so this is new and really exciting to him and I think he's still a little scared because he'll reach out and barely touch my stomach and then he's done lol!

yes I find it annoying too

I actually told my co-workers last week that my baby doesnt like it and they have stopped

i dont mind if its someone at work i know or family/friends but random people that would just be wierd!

i dont mind if its someone at work i know or family/friends but random people that would just be wierd!

I agree with you on this! I don't mind friends, family or co-workers touching my bump but to have a complete stranger touch my belly would be weird!

I was expecting the belly touching but wasn't expecting the constant stomach looks. It's like people looking at your boobs only to your stomach and it's all the time! I'm not even overweight but it makes me feel really really self conscious.

The worst for me was at a party full of drunk people and the hostess kept announcing I was pregnant and talking about it so y the end of the night almost four completely drunk people I'd never even met before were rubbing my belly. It was a birthday party so I maintained my cool and shot my bf the 'Get me out of here NOW' look over two girls doing it at once. We left a couple minutes later.

Well I might just need to get use to it cause it's going to happen.

This hasn't happened to me yet as I'm not showing, but I hope it never does. I don't like people in my personal space as it is so touching me is a no no. Like JessesGirl I'm having people look at my belly, but I am overweight so I just keep thinking "Nope, still just fat!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"