Is it just me....?

angelbump

Reaction score
Or when you are waiting or thinking of ttc everyone bloody falls pregnant?
Literally about 4 pregnancy announcements in the last few days.
I am jealous. I know we need to wait and its really not long to wait in the grand scheme of it all (sept 2017) but still....i guess im just being impatient lol.
Anyone else find this??

I know what you mean. Since January, two or three friends have had babies, two or three have announced pregnancies, and just about everyone else has one. We are going to start trying in October, but this babypalooza does not make the days go by faster, lol.

I actually find that around the time that I get pregnant everyone else does too. :haha:
I don't know a whole lot of preggos outside of my mom groups right now. I think in my regular life I only know 2 people that are currently pregnant and one of them is my sister.

I think when we're waiting we just become more acutely aware of others being pregnant. Although I suppose for me, several of our friends are at very similar stages as us in terms of life, work, etc and are all considering having children soon or are already pregnant.

Maybe it's coincidence then? I definetly agree that whatever your mind is focused on at anytime you are likely to spot, attract and see more of that thing. Thankyou for replying interesting to know x

I've found that my baby fever gets triggered by tons of birth/pregnancy announcements haha. My poor SO, we've only been dating 9 ish months and I'm already WTT.

im the same pregnant people everywhere

I agree with Angie, the more that whatever your mind is focused on at anytime you are likely to spot, attract and see more of that thing. Call me weird but I actually love to see the (my BFP's) it gives me that much more "hope" to know that these ladies were in our shoes or not but are now pregos..lol

I also think that not more people get pregnant but you're just more focused on pregnant women.
Also I get a lot of ads for babies and pregnancy etc. so this is very strange and I feel surrounded by pregnancy :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->