is it just me

mumtofour81

Mother of 4
Reaction score
Ok im a new single mummy, split from my boyfriend a week ago tomz and I seem to be really strong and positively focused during the day but as soon as the girls go to bed I get that depressing feeling and just want to run back to my boyfriend even though I know its not a good relationship to be in. Anyone else feel or felt like this. What do you do in the evenings when the kids go to bed, are you like me totally alone or do your friends/family visit?

Hi
I'm a single mum of 4 as well been on my own since I feel pregnant with my last, I used to be the same at first but now I love being on my own chilling out relaxing in front of tv. It does get easier hun. If it helps think of reasons why yr not with him it does help xx

I find the evenings hard too. Its because you have time to dwell on things. I just think about all the little things my ex used to do that drove me mad. Then usually end up feeling much happier about being alone. Also I have good friends who I chat to online most nights. They keep me sane.

its not just you,i used be like that,it gets easier in time
dispite everythin FOBs done i will still pine for him
you have to remember its cause your lonely,if u had someone else would u still want FOB?
you will never be happy with someone else untill you can be happy on your own

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->