Is it just me.....?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by sueh81, Jun 3, 2011.

1. sueh81

sueh81 Mummy to 1 & 1 on the way

Or is the weather too damn hot today???

Apparently it's 24 degress and I couldn't sit outside for longer for 5 minutes coz I started to feel ill!

I usually love the sun and worship it at every given moment but since being pregnant I can't stand the sight of it!!! :dohh:

2. MrsH86

MrsH86 Well-Known Member

Snap! Although I've never been much of a fan of the heat now it's twice as worse. I feel swollen and I know I'm not but I just feel uncomfortable allllll the time. x

3. xheartsx

xheartsx Well-Known Member

I'm exactly the same. I used to be able to sit in the sun for hours! I just went out there for my lunch break and nearly died! It was too much. Back in my office with the fan on.

x

4. Cashewnut

Cashewnut Mum to Abigail

Ive always been terrible in the sun, we just dont get along at all, I think this year ill just hide in the shade!

5. sarah2409

sarah2409 Well-Known Member

Oooh its lovely. Cant wait to get out there! Once ive finished cleaning (another hour or so, im taking my time :)) im gonna go and sit out there with the kids for a while, and the im gonna prepare some potato wedges and salad so we can have a bbq when hubby gets home, gonna be lovely. I am kinda hoping for a cool summer though, i remember when i was pregnant with my daughter and it was so hot at night i couldnt get to sleep and it was awful, dont want to spend the summer heavily pregnant like that again! x

6. bump0911

bump0911 Well-Known Member

I plan to spend summer indoors... and survive by gobbling ice lollies!