Is it just me ??

Louloubell88

Reaction score
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that there -in wanting a better phase- internal appropriatness button has been turned off?
I keep saying things out loud that I wud have never said before, and I've been told I speak my mind, which I suppose I do but never to this extent !
For example sil said to me yesterday "wow ur huge for 34 weeks!" after getting a bit sick of hearing this all the bloody time I responded " maybe but I hope that unlike u it doesnt take me over 18 months to lose the baby weight"

Now I don't get on great with si but even I can see how bitchy this is!

Have since called and said sorry for what I said she is still being funny with me but kinda fair enuf!

Now this hasn't happened just that time tho that was the worse!
I think I'm Gunna spend the rest of this pregnancy saying sorry to everyone or hiding!!

X

Oooooo thats very harsh! I dont think I would be quick to get over that one either TBH! lol!

Lol harsh but funny. I have these thoughts but still managing to keep them in. Tho not in the best mood today so may not be able to keep quiet if someone upsets me

Oh love the boldness!

My friend was telling me that when she was heavily pregnant one of our coworkers (who is quite heavy herself, just in general) kept making comments about how "fat" my friend was...finally fed up of it she said, "Yeah, but mine is from sperm and not donuts!" :rofl:

i am finding it hard to bite my tongue around certain people who i normally would just to keep the peace. at least we can blame it on hormones!

Yes harsh - but at least you apologised which is the most important thing xx

Don't think she will be in a hurry to comment on your weight again! Ha!! Also love the post about the sperm v donuts! So funny!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->