IS IT LABOUR !!!!!!

becca

Reaction score
BEEN AWAY FOR A WHILE AS HAD BAD SPELL OF SPD FELT REALLY ISOLATED AND DOWN :cry: HAVE HAD TO HAVE CTG EVERY MONDAY AND SEE CONSULTANT EVERY WEEK BUT FR THE LAST THREE DAYS HAVE HAD CONSTANT PAIN IN BACK AND TUMMY. IT STARTED WITH FEELING SICK.NOW THIS IS THE THIRD PREGNANCY BUT I HAVE NEVER ACTUALLY GONE INTO LABOUR ON MY OWN :roll: ANY ADVICE GUYS :? :?

hi hun,

Sorry your having a rought time of it, could your pains be braxton hicks?

Id sugest taking some paracetanol and see how you go, but if it gets worse or doesnt ease up after a few hours then to phone your doc

xx

hey :D sorry to hear about all the things going wrong :shock: i agree with layla tho it might be braxton hicks. i got them for two days straight last week :? i don't really know how to help you out tho :( all anyone tells me is "you'll know when its real labour" so maybe its the same for you? i don't know :hugs: hugs tho and hoping it is for you so you can meet your bundle :D:Dxxxx

thanks girls! been to see gp and unfortunately its my spd getting worse im on rest orders now which is a challenge!!! it gets sooooooooo boring :roll: i will just have to be patient and wait for bundle to arrive. :) xx

Eek sorry your having a rough time with your SPD :( I hope your last few weeks fly through x

Awwwww babe, sorry you are having such a rough time of it!! I hope you are feeling better babe, has it got any easier? :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->