Is it me or are there too many/huge prenatal vitamins to take ?

michim

Reaction score
I have a friend who is taking one lozenge that has all the vitamins (B, Folic Acid, D, ) to help increase fertility and I have what I feel is a truck load of pills. I am thinking about taking the lozenge, am I the only one who hates taking so many pills?

I hate taking them! I was taking a bunch of different ones but my doctor recommended to just take one a day of this brand: (They also have this a Whole Foods)

https://www.allstarhealth.com/de_p_...ampaign=4645&gclid=CJXji__UkcECFY17fgodhrAATg

Hi ladies,
Yes prenatal pills are HUGE... When I was at my reg OBGYN she gave me a bottle of free prenatals but they made me sick. So she told me u could take Flintstones Vit. They were smaller of course but hated the taste. Now I am in One a Day Prenatals. They are huge like the first ones but don't make me feel sick.
I wish they had it in liquid form.

I like the gummie ones. They have them for prenatal and my doctor has me on one other one. A little more expensive but worth it!

Yeah the prenatal ones taste pretty good! Just don't let the amount fool you, you have to take two of them a day and they also do not have iron. But they don't make me sick either!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->