is it me?

Layla

Reaction score
i think im turning my sons gay :rofl:

At baby group Coby plays with the toy hoover, so i have just brought him one, so far he has hoovered the front room and teh play room lol

And Ethan asked me this morning if he could join the netball team at school :dohh:

i cant say no can i?! lol

xx

LOL noooooo your training them to be house proud and good sports!!

None of this sexist crap! ... If they came and asked for curlers and pink nail polish then panic lol!!!

xxx

Jack loves his hoover and sweeps up as well, he only plays with the Kitchen at tots

Net ball is much same as basket ball in my books, its all healthy sport

Aww no thats sweet, Coby is just copying you! In our house were always doing DIY instead of housework, as a resukt Noah is always running round with screwdrivers trying to stick them in door locks and stuff, he loves all tools, Im waiting for him to take the door if its hinges!!
Perhaps your could try Coby out with the real hoover, might save you a job.

And hey Ethan is prob well ahead of you, hes watching all the girls running round playing netball in their PE skirts and thinking hey I want to be part of this lol!

lol love that idea Cat!!!!

Im not bothered really hehe, Ethan has always been a bit girly.

xx

Jamie loves the hoover !! so bought his own one too !! lets just hope they are as enthuseastic about it when they are teenagers and we are nagging them to tidy their room !!! lol

Ethan has just come home saying he doesnt want to do it lol panick over! :)

xx

LOL Bless!!

If i can remember right my younger cousin ued to play with barbies... he carrried this one doll everywhere!

xxx

On a good note if one of your sons turns out gay, you can take them out clothes shopping with you, queer men always have a fantastic eye for fashion lol!

yep! already thought of that one lol

xx

Awwwwwwwwwww well I have a tomboy and you have girly boys :lol:

I think it is just pure curiosity and as Cat said, copying you....they will soon find their own ways, and you will soon be moaning at them being so masculine about things :lol:

:rofl: @ panic over!

lol, i laugh at darrens 7 yr old brother who plays with chloes pram wen hes up(he steals it off her till she cries!!!) i think its jst with him not ever playin with 1 tho lol :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->