Is it normal to be sooo emotional?

KS1977

Reaction score
Hi ladies. Don't know why but I am so emotional this last week or so. One minute I feel great, the next I just wanna cry and the slightest thing annoys or upsets me... Particularly my OH! Is it just me, or is it a later pregnancy thing? Anyone else having these feelings? Am I normal? X

I've been having it the past few days.
I think it's a hormone surge, and I'm hoping it won't stay until the end.
I usually have hormone surges once in a while that last a few days.

Cranky, tired, hungry, emotional, etc!

I hope it's just a surge that will either- 1. go away before birth or 2. I'll adapt and not be such a NUTCASE! I had a bad one around 26 weeks or so and then the last few days. i really hope I level out again.

normal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my DH just woke up and looked at me and i wanted to cry lol

I think it has to be normal. Of course I've been crying my eyes out all day, mostly over nothing. :)

Yes I find myself getting weepy a lot lately over dumb things!

Resistance is futile, just have the tissues ready!! :haha:

its definatley normal, hormone changes etc ive had it really bad but for months now x

I have the same thing at the moment - it has got worse over the past couple of weeks too. My poor OH thinks I am crazy LOL

He actually told me he was going to make me go and see someone about it! I drove off in the car then called him crying my eyes out saying I just needed to be hugged more. Oh dear it does sound as if I am mad doesn't it?! :fool:

Well I hope its normal, or I'm going bonkers..

I bawled my eyes out yesterday because I didn't have the right adaptors for the car seat / pram..... DH sent me to bed for a nap, he can't cope with me when I get like that :haha:

Glad I'm not the only one. I fell out with OH due to him hardly doing owt to help out with the cleaning and tidying etc and didn't speak to him properly for about two weeks. Normally I get stroppy with him but lately I've been wanting to just bawl my eyes out at him instead :'-S

Today I was dealing with stupid people on the phone, getting really irritated. Then I was told I had to go speak with one of them in person. So at that point, I was already really irritated. Well, p/o'd. I took a 'pit stop' to my house, which is nearby, and walked in.

OH: "What are you doing here??"

I burst into tears "I wanna hug!!!"

So he hugs me, and I explain what's going on. He shakes his head. "I'm sorry angel but it's nothing to cry over...."

I say: "I KNOW!!!" and burst into tears again

Don't worry, it's totally normal.

I have days like that, poor OH doesn't seem to realise that just because I'm crying doesn't mean I'm actually upset about anything...

Mine is so concerned that I'm stressing and the baby and UGH! I NEED TO CRY SOMETIMES! (ok, almost al the time but LET ME CRY!)
It's been hard lately for me because he doesn't like ot be around me when I'm crying because it makes him feel bad (long story about the situation we're in these days) so then when I could really use a hug we're in different rooms and I REALLY JUST WANT HIM TO COME AND HOLD ME!

Yeah, we run into that problem too. He hates to see me cry cuz the only times he's seen me cry is when he sees me talk about things that have happened to me and people that have hurt me, so when i cry, he feels like he's done something wrong even though he knows it's just the hormones. so he tries to sit and hold me and talk to me, but he gets really edgy and walks away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->