Is it normal to cry for no reason!??

Jcliff

Reaction score
Well I just got home from work and was fine all day. I walked into my house and just started to ball for NO reason. I really started to have a meltdown! I mean my lower back/butt area has been in pain all day but I don't think this is why I'm so upset. Also I was annoyed something I sent away for hasn't been delivered yet but I don't think this is why I'm crying. I don't know what is wrong with me and its making me even more upset!! :(

Aw, sorry it's not a good day. I would say this happens to most. Damn hormones! I just want to warn you it happens after birth too. I didn't really have too many weepy days while pregnant with my first. Then I brought her home and a pampers commercial would come on tv and I would just burst into tears. No idea why, it just happened. So these outbursts will continue for awhile.....

I have that happen every now and then. My husband has been very good with it. He asks me what is wrong and I just tell him I have no idea so he just waits it out.

Thanks all. I dont know what it is, I just dont feel myself at all today. Everything is making me annoyed and upset. My husband has been great however and very understanding. Im having terrible back pain today, I think sciatic nerve but i could be wrong. I feel like this set me off :( I feel alittle better now after my husband gave me a heating pad to on it. Of course now that my headaches have gone I have this back pain. Does it ever end?? Tomorrow is my Glucose test, hope I do well and dont have to worry about that!

Hey, just sending good vibes for your glucose test tomorrow!

I do it some times but its worse after you have baby cuz its such a dermatic change

When we came home with our 2nd we just got home I went in our room sat down and started bawling dh was like what's wrong cuz I was fine just a min b4 no idea lol

Yes it is definately normal!! Practically expected!!

I have days when I just cry and my childen and hub ask what is wrong and why I am sad. I say I have no idea and I am not really sad my eyes just seem to be leaking!!

It's the hormones. There's nothing wrong and not really anything you can do about it so try to smile through the tears.

As mentioned above it does happen after birth too. With me both times it was four days after. I was soooooo happy but still needed a little weep for no reason.

Don't give yourself a hard time about it. Just accept like piles, thrush, leaky boobs, leaky bladders and stretch marks it is one of the joys of pregnancy :)

Hope you feel a bit better soon xxx

Oh definitely normal, I cry every day at the moment lol. My poor hubby, he's so patient with me.

I think (hope) it's normal!

My hormones are all over the place, I cry my eyes out at basically nothing every day, it's driving my husband crazy. On the other hand when I find something funny I can't stop laughing about it for hours, which is better than crying.

It's safe to say that my husband thinks I've gone insane, but I swear it's the hormones.

I am in the same boat! I cry at the drop of a hat. I could be fine all day, then whamo it hits and I break down. No worries ... our bodies are and have been going through alot of changes these past few months.

This week the emotional hormone has hit me hard. I keep getting hysterically upset over nothing. Very annoying

Me too, I cried because there was no mayonnaise left today, how pathetic lol.

It is normal :) I cried a few times when pregnant. I cries when I dropped my husbands fries on the floor, when I got told off at work, when I burned my finger on the Aga......stuff I would never normally cry at. I cried more in the month after birth though! I was a mess!

well ive been crying the past 4 days because I have the worst sciatic pain ever. ive been out of work most of the week. Im not even able to walk without help. this is just terrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"