Is it normal to feel aches and pains every day?

cking

Reaction score
.. I have these every day but my friend who is also pregnant has none. I have quite a small body frame and i big bump already so just figured it's all the stretching my body is doing. My mate is larger and has no bump. Any ideas, some reassurance needed pls ladies x x x x

Am i really the only one that has this :( x x

No not just you! I feel little pains sometimes - like growing pains and just have thought it is nothing to worry about. x

I get pains.... not every single day but more often than not... some feel like a muscle pull some feel like cramp!
Its not constantly though and if they were ever crippling me I would go to the docs but I take it as all being part of pregnancy!

God I hope it's normal, I feel like I am falling to pieces just now!!!!:wacko:

I have an achy back and constant sore tummies from indegestion and don't get me started on my sciatica!!!!:haha:

God help my oh, he has to put up with this moaning all the time!!!:haha:

.. I have these every day but my friend who is also pregnant has none. I have quite a small body frame and i big bump already so just figured it's all the stretching my body is doing. My mate is larger and has no bump. Any ideas, some reassurance needed pls ladies x x x x

Hi Just popping in from 1st Tri. Although I'm only 11+2 I get aches and pains most days now since I had a really bad episode on 24/11 @ 8+3 when they thought I was ectopic. Bean was fine and in right place, but since I have muscle aches and pain every day. I get it all over to be honest and sometimes it feels like a pressure bearing down, thighs and backs of legs under buttocks ache, pains in my abdomen all over but quite bad to my left side. My body must be making way for a super sized baby judging by the amount of stretching I'm doing!! I'm not going to oan too much tho as I'm just so glad I'm pregnant, but it does get tiring and makes me quite anxious at times xx

Thanks for your replies girls, feeling much better now i know i'm not the only one phew x x x x

Oh gosh! I have these too! My whole body always seems exhausted as though I've just had a 50 minute work out. I get back pain and leg pain in particular. I just think of it this way: our bodies are pretty much working 24/7 growing a new baby inside...it MUST be exhausting, so I think aches and pains is just another blessing of pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->