Is it normal to feel aches and pains every day?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by cking, Dec 15, 2009.

1. cking

cking Well-Known Member

.. I have these every day but my friend who is also pregnant has none. I have quite a small body frame and i big bump already so just figured it's all the stretching my body is doing. My mate is larger and has no bump. Any ideas, some reassurance needed pls ladies x x x x

2. cking

cking Well-Known Member

Am i really the only one that has this :( x x

3. Mary HH

Mary HH Well-Known Member

No not just you! I feel little pains sometimes - like growing pains and just have thought it is nothing to worry about. x

4. sarahhoney

sarahhoney Mummy to Dylan

I get pains.... not every single day but more often than not... some feel like a muscle pull some feel like cramp!
    Its not constantly though and if they were ever crippling me I would go to the docs but I take it as all being part of pregnancy!

5. iznil8

iznil8 Excited new mum!

God I hope it's normal, I feel like I am falling to pieces just now!!!!:wacko:

I have an achy back and constant sore tummies from indegestion and don't get me started on my sciatica!!!!:haha:

God help my oh, he has to put up with this moaning all the time!!!:haha:

6. ttcbambino#1

ttcbambino#1 Mummy to 2 monkeys

Hi Just popping in from 1st Tri. Although I'm only 11+2 I get aches and pains most days now since I had a really bad episode on 24/11 @ 8+3 when they thought I was ectopic. Bean was fine and in right place, but since I have muscle aches and pain every day. I get it all over to be honest and sometimes it feels like a pressure bearing down, thighs and backs of legs under buttocks ache, pains in my abdomen all over but quite bad to my left side. My body must be making way for a super sized baby judging by the amount of stretching I'm doing!! I'm not going to oan too much tho as I'm just so glad I'm pregnant, but it does get tiring and makes me quite anxious at times xx

7. cking

cking Well-Known Member

Thanks for your replies girls, feeling much better now i know i'm not the only one phew x x x x

8. country_girl8

country_girl8 Well-Known Member

yeh im suffering too mainly round my hips:(

9. KamKol

KamKol Mother of one

Oh gosh! I have these too! My whole body always seems exhausted as though I've just had a 50 minute work out. I get back pain and leg pain in particular. I just think of it this way: our bodies are pretty much working 24/7 growing a new baby inside...it MUST be exhausting, so I think aches and pains is just another blessing of pregnancy.