Is it normal to feel kicks from the outside this early?

sandrass

Beautiful daughter Alessa
Reaction score
I have felt kicks with my hand ..4 times in total now. I am only 19 weeks is this normal? Dont get me wrong I am so happy but just wondering!!!:cloud9:

very normal!!! I started feeling my baby at 17 weeks and this is my first pregnancy!! We're lucky for feeling it so early! :) Isn't it the most amazing feeling??!! I will definitely miss it!!

I started feeling bubs from the outside this week, its amazing! Finally managed to get Fiance to touch my tummy at the right moment and he looked like all his xmas/birthdays had come at once! it was adorable

I felt babay move for the first time at 19 weeks and my OH felt movement from outside on the same week... things are a little stronger now, so he can really feel when she puts the boot in! He was amazed at how hard she actually kicks - Im like 'yeah, how do you think my insides feel!!'

See I thought I was going mad this morning because I had my hand on my tummy when I woke up and I defo felt the little one kick out or move... not quite sure but it moved my hand. I don't have much of a bump and am pretty slim so this makes me feel so much better knowing I'm not going crazy :)

yeah sure is i can feel my wee man kicking at me frm the outside too :)x

I've been feeling mine since 17 weeks so yeah it's normal :) x x

yep i felt movements like that from quite early on, even my OH could feel them prob from about the same time as u! its so lovely :) xx

Mee too - felt properly from about 19 weeks and OH felt her for the first time around 20 weeks - so cool isn't it?! I love feeling her move about and say hello.

I have been for about two weeks now but then this is my second baby so i think i am feeling it earlier this time:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->