Is it normal to feel so

hanniebean

Reaction score
nervous, it's taking over my excitement today lol
I think its because we only found out yesterday so haven't yet been to the doctors cuz they're shut till tuesday :(
I'm just really worried bout the first 12 weeks and worrying isn't gonna help :(
Hope you're all having a good day anyway xx

I think that its perfectly normal.
I know how you feel though. I had a MC in October around 8 weeks so i feel like i cant be completely worry free until 9 weeks. I did, however, take what i like to call a "reassurance HPT". I simply took another HPT and sure enough the line appeared in a flash and was not only darker than before, but was darker than the test line.
Its perfectly normal to be anxious, just try not to let it consume you because thats not good either. Easier said than done, but every pregnancy is different so unless you have severe cramping with blood, than try not to worry.
Have a merry Christmas! and congratulations on the bean!

Guppy, Iv estimated my dues date to be the 28th August so a few days after you and my birthday is the 24th, so not only do I get my BFP on Christmas eve but will be due around my birthday, I suppose I get a proper date when I go to the doctors????

That is awesome!!!
Yeah, the doc probably will. Im in the states and usually they go with your LMP, even if a scan says otherwise. Unless the LMP is off by a week or more, usually thats what they go by. But thats here. I think your country goes by the scan but i dont know that for sure.

I know exactly how u are feeling as i am pretty terrified intill i reach 3mths even tho im so excited too. Its a huge mix of raw emotion isnt it? I think il relax mre after my 10wk scan on the 5th feb ;-)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->