Is it normal to feel THIS sick after miscarriage

MissGossip

Reaction score
So I miscarried yesterday at 7 weeks, I think it was a blighted Ovum as sac was empty.

I passed the sac and tissue yesterday a few hours after the scan and my cramps got a lot better however from the early hours in the morning I have been so so sick, I just sat by the toilet crying I feel that rotten. I don't know what's going on and no one told me what to expect. Has anyone else gone through this or something similar, my stomach hurts all over.

The Dr is giving me a call tomorrow as I just don't understand the sickness, throwing up as soon as I eat. I had zero morning sickness so know it's not the hormones remaining in my body.

Please someone give me hope this gets better :-(

Sorry for what you're going through. :hugs: How are you feeling today?

I am so sorry you are going through this. I had a miscarriage last month and took misoprostol for it, I had mild GI upset and nausea for a few days, not sure if you had to take this medication too. For some people, the symptoms are more severe from what I understand.

Hi ladies, I went to the doctors the other day because I was throwing up still and it's basically severe acid reflux caused by stress, so obviously the MC effected me much more than I thought it had, since unknown that's what it is the sickness has eased and she gave me some tablets which have helped. Bleeding also has slowed down so I feel more like myself again. Hope you are okay xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->