Is it normal

gemstone

mother
Reaction score
To be panicking that I don't feel that rough yet? I mean I have waves of nausea and bad headaches that hit anytime after now really. Just i don't feel as bad as I did with my last 2. Worried coz I haven't seen babies heartbeat yet 😕. I'm 6weeks today and was hoping I would feel grim. Just so I know everything is going well. Anyone else wishing they felt worse?? Or just me 😂😂

I feel the same! Mild morning sickness at most .... I'm 8+5. Saw very healthy heartbeat at 7+1 so everything seems to be ok. Just thought I'd feel more pregnant! X

You definitely don't need morning sickness to indicate a healthy pregnancy. I didn't have anything but a handful of times were I felt a little nausea and that was it! And actually the last 2 nights I felt a little nausea but nothing really in weeks. Only had maybe 2-3 days of headaches the whole time too. Other than feeling tired and hungry, I feel totally normal! I've had weekly scans since 6 weeks so I know baby is just fine so far :)

I don't feel to bad just yet gemstone! I remember even with twins my ms didn't kick in until about 7 weeks after I had a scan but was having a little more waves of nausea by now. The last few days I have been feeling a little more waves of nausea and had a constant headache for weeks now.. I guess only time will tell but going by your scans and blood tests all is good. As hard as it it just try to relax and think all is well xx

I'm 5+6 today and I feel fine, I don't feel preganant at all :/

Thanks ladies! I called the epau aswell coz I'm complete neurotic 😂😂. They said everything looked fine. It's still early give it time. Just by now with the others I was bed bound. They are so different xx

Other than ligament pain I don't feel pregnant at all. I've tested 1000x still cause I keep thinking.. am I really?! It's so weird. In my other three I had every symptom you could think of and nausea starting before my bfp.

Honestly when you feel rough you won't be exited lol as reassuring as it is its not good feeling ill.

Thanks ladies! I called the epau aswell coz I'm complete neurotic 😂😂. They said everything looked fine. It's still early give it time. Just by now with the others I was bed bound. They are so different xx

Maybe your having a boy??? Girls are supposed to make you more unwell with Ms etc

Maybe your having a boy??? Girls are supposed to make you more unwell with Ms etc

That's just an old wives tale .I had morning sickness every time but the worst was with my son I had hyperemesis. It's really down to the hormones .

That's just an old wives tale .I had morning sickness every time but the worst was with my son I had hyperemesis. It's really down to the hormones .

It's weird coz this time round I feel rough at different times. I haven't gone off anything tho. Like I did with the girls I normally can't stand the still of cooking. But this time round just very bad heartburn, headaches and waves of nausea. But in between all that feel fine. Everyone has been saying boy just because we just lost dh brother to cancer. So they think 1 out 1 in. We will see. Either is fine we really don't mind xx

I'll be 5 weeks tomorrow and I'm not really feeling that much. Had a couple of episodes of slight nausea, thinking oh here it comes but nothing comes of it. I didn't get actual ms with Belle and Poppy but just felt nauseous. Just can't remember for the life of me at what stage it kicked in with them!!

Although (hoping this is a good symptom!) my hormones seemed to have kicked in today and have been in tears over everything!

I'll be 5 weeks tomorrow and I'm not really feeling that much. Had a couple of episodes of slight nausea, thinking oh here it comes but nothing comes of it. I didn't get actual ms with Belle and Poppy but just felt nauseous. Just can't remember for the life of me at what stage it kicked in with them!!

Although (hoping this is a good symptom!) my hormones seemed to have kicked in today and have been in tears over everything!

I had that yesterday. Very emotional 😂. Also felt like my adrenaline was pumping for no reason at all proper shaking 😕

I'm 5+5, and apart from sore breasts and a stronger sense of smell I don't feel pregnant at all. This is very different from my first pregnancy where I threw up every day from 4 weeks.

I'm 5+5, and apart from sore breasts and a stronger sense of smell I don't feel pregnant at all. This is very different from my first pregnancy where I threw up every day from 4 weeks.

It's so strange how they can be completely different. Suppose it's coz we are all different 😂😂. Even at this small

I'm only 5+2 but I don't feel pregnant apart from sore boobs. I keep worrying something's wrong

I'm only 5+2 but I don't feel pregnant apart from sore boobs. I keep worrying something's wrong

You're lucky you have that! I have bf the kids and bbs don't get sensitive anymore 😞. I only get sore bbs when my milk comes in and even then it's not sore as such just full and heavy. Tonight I feel so ill. Head is so bad & the waves of nausea have put me on the sofa 😕. This pregnancy is so different. I wake up not feeling pregnant get to 12-1pm and my head pounds. I try to nap or eat something it gets a little better but not gone & by half 7 at night I'm so ill I feel like my head will pop or I will chuck 😩

This was true for me!! Both girls I had awful ms.. my boy, nothing!

This was true for me!! Both girls I had awful ms.. my boy, nothing!

My friend said this also that she was fine with her boy and so sick with her girl. All I have is girls to go off. And all bar 1 made me ill. My first I didn't even know I was pregnant til I was 8 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"