Is it normal?

kaylynn040485

Mummy to two girls
Reaction score
I am 16 weeks now and cant say ive felt anything that i could say was movement.:cry:

Ive seen from everyone speaking on here that its generally fluttering that u feel at this point but ive had nothing like this!

Ive got my next scan in three weeks but im just worrying a little! dont really have a bump starting either, some days i look like i have a bump and others im pretty flat so think it must still be kind of bloating!

Just wondered if this is all normal?
Thin i just need some reassurance!:thumbup:

dont worry hun, i didnt feel anythin till nearer 20weeks, maybe a bit after. and same with the bump, i didnt show till after 25 weeks. and dont forget everyone and their baby is different :hugs:

Yep i agree with ilovemybump perfectly normal my feelings started 14/15 weeks and have been getting stronger but its only now i really know the feelings of kicks and movement, so won't be long for you now. xx

I haven't felt any flutters. At 17 weeks I felt a weird feeling, like someone blew up a bubble and then last night (18 weeks) I felt the first kick..it wasn't strong but strong enough to feel it and see below my bellybutton move! Everyone is different :)

Totally normal :hugs:

Have you thought of getting a doppler? I found mine really reassuring after my 12 week scan. I don't use it as much now I'm feeling movement but it's still good if LO hasn't been as active as usual. I got an Angelsounds one for £15 off ebay x

With my son I felt him at 17 weeks just once, and nothing again til' 20 weeks. So completely normal. Although I am dieing to feel this one (why do you think I'm reading in the second tri board lol)

I think 16 weeks is pretty early darl except normally for people who are on their second child.

I felt fulter arounds 19 weeks and not kicks until about 22 weeks.

And my three scans previous had shown the baby very active.

I was also getting worried , but midwife said its very rare for people to feel before 18 - 19 weeks. She did t ask me until i was 20 weeks.

Thanks for the reasurrance everyone. Might get a doppler but are they difficult to use, think i would get more worried if i couldnt find anything so dont know if i would be best just waiting!

Kx

i only felt cashews movement when i used a doppler at 16 weeks, then at about 17 weeks i could feel her without but it could have been mistaken for wind alot. then id say 18 weeks the teeny kicks came xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->