Is it ok/normal to think like this?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Lil_Baby_Boo, Feb 13, 2007.

1. Lil_Baby_Boo

Lil_Baby_Boo Well-Known Member

This is my first pregnancy. I went to the EPAU at 7+4 due to stomach pain and was told everything was fine. Now I'm awaiting my dating scan but have this really strange feeling that its not real and maybe there's something wrong? Is this normal?

Its just like I need to see something or hear something to say that everything is ok?

Somebody please tell me this is normal? :?

2. beanie

beanie Well-Known Member

Hey!! Congrats on your pregnancy. I too had to have a scan at 7 weeks as I was experiencing severe pains but baby was fine. When I went for my 12 week onre I was convinced that I would have lost my baby or that there was something wrong but she was there waving away. Its normal to worry before the scans - at this stage you don't have anyhting to say its ok, like kicks or something. Massive hugs - let us know how you get on :)

3. Louise

Louise Proud mum to baby Nick

You sound SOOOO much like me. I sent you a PM.
    I had a scan at 7 weeks 4 days at the early pregnancy unit and I too feel exactly the same as you do!!!

4. Spunky Cupkake

Spunky Cupkake Well-Known Member

hun i was so paranoid about this pregnancy as i lost a baby bk in august last year and its only the last couple of weeks its started to sink in that theres a baby inside me and im gonna be a mum again if you want to talk please feel free to pm anytime xxxxxxxx