is it ok to still be cramping?

lauralora

Reaction score
hey ladies

congrats on all your pregnancies :)

im from the first tri, but the ladies suggested i post here as you may have more information about it

im almost 12 weeks and i still have cramping, not constant but there definatley there, today ive had it all day on and off its so worrying. i had a scan at 7 weeks showing HB and ive got my 12 week scan on thursday but im stil concerned

did u ladies cramp around this stage?

Hiya. I think its normal I started cramping again about 14 weeks and was terrified I text my pal that was after having a baby and she said she was the same xxx

thankyou for replying, yeah i rly hope its normal xx

I cramped then and still some days now, I'm 14 1/2. My Doc said it's okay unless and until it comes with bleeding. Take care.

I had cramps around your stage and still do now some days. I think it's all due to do with ligaments stretching and stuff. The joys of being pregnant huh?! :wacko: Don't worry hun and good luck with your scan :hugs:

I started getting cramping again around your time and I still have them! :) Went to dr. today and baby looks good so I guess it's "normal" for me. :)

i have had cramping all way threw my pregnancy hun & im nearly at the end of it now! just think how your body is adapting to your growing bubz needs :) thats all it is hunni strrrreeeetcccchhhiinnnng hehe

same as the others :) i was cramping around 12 weeks and still get the odd cramping pain. all stretching no doubt

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->